My 2nd ever AR..PICS FIXED

KaNuckles

It also happens to be my second build... I spent more money than I meant to; just like last time. I didn't get to do any shooting this weekend but I will report back next weekend...If not sooner. i reeeaaallly need a front sight tool. What a PIA.

Aero Precision upper and lower..

Spikes BCG 

Spikes 16" Barrel, chrome lined, 1:7 twist, carbine length gas system, pinned A2 gas block

BCM Extended A2 flash hider

BCM Gungifhter Charging handle

think the LPK is Anderson...The trigger is better than the PSA LPK in my last build

CMMG ambi safety switch

Magpul MIAD grip

Magpul MOE buttstock and handguard

Magpl MBUS rear sight

Magpul AFG2 foregrip

Magpul ASAP endplate 

Lower finished. Starting on the Upper

Wk4ePqj.jpg

Finished...

Vj9QQmJ.jpg

vdv6nAM.jpg

Edited by KaNuckles
  • Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.