Kennedy files to be released

xsubsailor

I don't don't if the truth will come out or not but this should put some of the conspiracy theories to rest.

President Trump said Saturday that he intends to allow the release of long-classified files on the assassination of former President John F. Kennedy, a move that could shed light on a tragedy that has stirred conspiracy theories for decades.

The National Archives has until Oct. 26 to disclose the remaining thousands of never-seen government documents on the 1963 assassination, unless Trump changes course and tries to block their release.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/21/trump-suggests-hell-allow-release-classified-files-on-kennedy-assassination.html

36 minutes ago, xsubsailor said:

I don't don't if the truth will come out or not but this should put some of the conspiracy theories to rest.

President Trump said Saturday that he intends to allow the release of long-classified files on the assassination of former President John F. Kennedy, a move that could shed light on a tragedy that has stirred conspiracy theories for decades.

The National Archives has until Oct. 26 to disclose the remaining thousands of never-seen government documents on the 1963 assassination, unless Trump changes course and tries to block their release.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/21/trump-suggests-hell-allow-release-classified-files-on-kennedy-assassination.html

I was a freshman in the 9th grade the day he was shot and it was announced over the PA system at school that he had been shot and a few minutes later they said he was dead. It's kind of funny I can remember that day like it was yesterday and today I can't remember what I did yesterday without reading posti notes. They didn't ever really solve that shooting with the technology they had to work with back then and it looks like they will never solve the shooting on October 1st 2017 and look at all the improvements in technology since 1963. Times change and many things remain the same. When they released the Warren Commission Report they said that all of the records will be sealed and not released for 30 years. I think they kind of missed the 30 year date by justa  couple yearsI'm sure they were waiting till anyone that could have been involved in the assassination would be long dead because I think IMO Johnson was the one that had him killed and he and about all of his children are gone and possibly grandchildren even........JMHO

Edited by bersaguy
  • Like 1
  • Admin Team

My belief is that Oswald was in fact the only shooter - and was absolutely a patsy.

That said, I doubt we’ll learn anything new.  I expect the data being protected was more about the structures that protect the office of the President - not the President himself more so than evidence itself.  

The sad part is that the people who can really answer questions are either dying - or long since buried out in the desert.   

• Like 2

How do you make a long story short?

While I was still young and living at home, our divorced schoolteacher neighbor with two young boys fell for a guy from TX and moved. A year passed, and she was back, in our den, scared as could be, saying the guy was involved and she didn't know where to run to. She offered a perspective I'd never heard. The next day, her oldest son was dead in a 15 mph car wreck in the middle of Hendersonville with his head bashed in. She and her youngest boy took off. Never heard anything more.

17 minutes ago, Steelharp said:

While I was still young and living at home, our divorced schoolteacher neighbor with two young boys fell for a guy from TX and moved. A year passed, and she was back, in our den, scared as could be, saying the guy was involved and she didn't know where to run to. She offered a perspective I'd never heard. The next day, her oldest son was dead in a 15 mph car wreck in the middle of Hendersonville with his head bashed in. She and her youngest boy took off. Never heard anything more.

Well sh!t, you can't leave it at that SH ,lol

• Moderators

Some stories are too short to make sense. This is one of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have only heard one version that has ever made any sense to me and it is the Oswald story with hitch. Help of another professional sniper assassin at street level in an apartment shooting a firearm with silencer that produced the Kill shot and then was suppose to shoot Oswald as well after the police began shooting at him with their hand guns. That plan couldn't take place because not one police officer fire his gun so the assassin could not shoot Oswald also. Then enter Jack Ruby. They had to shut Oswald up and they did on national television. Like Mac said, Oswald was a shooter and a patsy and had no idea he was also a target from the same assassin.

50 minutes ago, bersaguy said:

LOL...... That is one conspiracy for sure!!!!!!!

No conspiracy. There just isn’t anything to dispute that. I know that doesn’t sit well with the conspiracy theorists…. But oh well.

We just had a guy kill 59 people and wound hundreds. My theory is he was either just pure evil, or he had a brain malfunction; that simple. Thinking that Mandalay Bay or the government has anything to hide is a ridiculous theory devised to get the lawyers money. Sometimes the people responsible are dead and there is no one left to hold responsible.

32 minutes ago, DaveTN said:

No conspiracy. There just isn’t anything to dispute that. I know that doesn’t sit well with the conspiracy theorists…. But oh well.

We just had a guy kill 59 people and wound hundreds. My theory is he was either just pure evil, or he had a brain malfunction; that simple. Thinking that Mandalay Bay or the government has anything to hide is a ridiculous theory devised to get the lawyers money. Sometimes the people responsible are dead and there is no one left to hold responsible.

I do agree that it does not leave much wiggle room with the Oswald conclusion the way the Warren Commission concluded their report. It is just to simple in a few aspects. I have seen the camera films of the impacts made by the hits to Kennedy and I just can't accept the fact that with the actual kill shot exploding the back of Kennedy's head by all indications blowing part of his brains on the rear deck of the Limo would imply the impact was made from the front and there was a hole in the front of Kennedys forehead with Oswald had now view of when he fired hs 3 shots. Now with that said, we all know that a sniper never puts his gun barrel out of a window to shoot. That would explain why no one would see smoke from it and with a silencer no one would hear that shot either. I caught bits and pieces of an interview with one of the news programs like 60 minites or 48 Hours back a couple years after the assassination and it was supposedly being given in a country outside of the United States in a country without a way to get at him. He said he was paid $50,000.00 dollars to shoot Kennedy and to also Kill Oswald at the same time. He said Oswald was suppose to shoot sooner than he did and it would have made him visiable to police and assassin and at that point when the police began shooting up at Oswald he would be able to take out Oswald at the same time and it could be blamed on a lucky round hitting Oswald thus closing the issue right then. Problem was because the police and secret service did not know where the shots were coming from so not one of them fired a shot so he could not shoot Oswald. That was when Jack Ruby was brought in to silence Oswald with the promise that he would shortly be released from prison and snuck out of the country.

The assassin's code name was Saul and he was from a foreign country so he would not be on anybody's radar or intelligence back then. That is another conspiracy but it does sound to have a little credience to it. The way he explained it would make sense to ahve an assassin take out Kennedy and Oswald both at same time...................JMHO

• Moderators
I do agree that it does not leave much wiggle room with the Oswald conclusion the way the Warren Commission concluded their report. It is just to simple in a few aspects. I have seen the camera films of the impacts made by the hits to Kennedy and I just can't accept the fact that with the actual kill shot exploding the back of Kennedy's head by all indications blowing part of his brains on the rear deck of the Limo would imply the impact was made from the front and there was a hole in the front of Kennedys forehead with Oswald had now view of when he fired hs 3 shots. Now with that said, we all know that a sniper never puts his gun barrel out of a window to shoot. That would explain why no one would see smoke from it and with a silencer no one would hear that shot either. I caught bits and pieces of an interview with one of the news programs like 60 minites or 48 Hours back a couple years after the assassination and it was supposedly being given in a country outside of the United States in a country without a way to get at him. He said he was paid $50,000.00 dollars to shoot Kennedy and to also Kill Oswald at the same time. He said Oswald was suppose to shoot sooner than he did and it would have made him visiable to police and assassin and at that point when the police began shooting up at Oswald he would be able to take out Oswald at the same time and it could be blamed on a lucky round hitting Oswald thus closing the issue right then. Problem was because the police and secret service did not know where the shots were coming from so not one of them fired a shot so he could not shoot Oswald. That was when Jack Ruby was brought in to silence Oswald with the promise that he would shortly be released from prison and snuck out of the country.
The assassin's code name was Saul and he was from a foreign country so he would not be on anybody's radar or intelligence back then. That is another conspiracy but it does sound to have a little credience to it. The way he explained it would make sense to ahve an assassin take out Kennedy and Oswald both at same time...................JMHO

Read 11/22/63 authored by King. It has about as much credence as that theory in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

It's for sure that someone somewhere at some time knows/knew the truth. Not that we ever will. I've always thought that LBJ caused the demise of JFK, but I don't know if LHO was on the roll with the boys on the grassy knoll. 

The thing I've always wondered is why he would cheat on a beautiful lady like Jackie Kennedy with that bleach blond skank. 

9 hours ago, res308 said:

It's for sure that someone somewhere at some time knows/knew the truth. Not that we ever will. I've always thought that LBJ caused the demise of JFK, but I don't know if LHO was on the roll with the boys on the grassy knoll. 

The thing I've always wondered is why he would cheat on a beautiful lady like Jackie Kennedy with that bleach blond skank. 

I have no doubt LBJ was in on it. He had made I think three different bids to get the White House and never made it. By going in on Kennedy's coat tails as VP and the arranging his death he would get the White House. He had plenty of help. All of the makers of War Machines had lobbyists pushing Kennedy to go to Nam and when JFK said they would no be going after what his advisors told him. They said it was a civil war and we had no business in it. The War Lobbyists were after Kennedy in late 61 to get involved and they knew he was not going to. Kennedy knew what hell war is. So they turned to LBJ with their plan and he would get the Oval Office and all he had to do was give them their war on the other side of the world. What harm could that be???? He would get the White House and all he had to do was sit back and let the War Machines do all the work. JFK's body was not even good and cold before Johnson was President!

It is M.O. that they have kept all of the files on the Kennedy Assassination sealed all these years waitng for any one and everyone that were involved in any way to be dead so no one cold be questioned that might alter what the American People have been told all these years

• Like 1