• Authorized Vendor
6 hours ago, xsubsailor said:

Long time ago is a relative term :D. I retired in '83 with 21 years so I guess you used the correct adjective (old) before bubble head :D

Man...you're older than dirt...I thought I was gettin 'up there. Retired in '91 with 26.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, RAEIndustries said:

I could of retired in 2005 with 20, but the first 3 years taught e freedom wasnt free , it was priceless and got the hell out

in 7 years out  i had more passive income coming in than 3 retired E7’s with 23-26 years  in i met in 2012 

Yea, but my check comes in every month, and I work on top of that so all's well here too.  The thing is that military service isn't for everyone,  and unlike you many don't want to serve at all, which is fine too, us in the 1% have got this.

• 3 years later...
On 10/28/2017 at 5:44 AM, tnhawk said:

I would not get a plumber for medical advice.  Why would I let a sports player influence my politics?

Particularly one who cannot speak English in complete sentences. College educated?

I used to love NFL football but I quit watching before politics infested it. I couldn't stand all the commercials breaking up the game. As soon as a bit of continuity begins they take a television time out, and there are commercials before and after every kick or punt. I completely lost interest.

10 hours ago, Heavilyass said:

I believe that sports should not be connected with politics in any way. Whoever is stronger wins.

4 hours ago, Darrell said:

Particularly one who cannot speak English in complete sentences. College educated?

I used to love NFL football but I quit watching before politics infested it. I couldn't stand all the commercials breaking up the game. As soon as a bit of continuity begins they take a television time out, and there are commercials before and after every kick or punt. I completely lost interest.

necro-poster-a-dead-thread-you-opened-it-i-came-14282604b.png

Edited by No_0ne
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1