Sign in to follow this  
volshayes

ad closed !!!!! HECKLER & KOCH USP 45 COMPACT VARIANT ONE (2014 PRODUCTION YEAR) !!!!!

12 hours ago, raysamuels said:

I bought the other one from volshayes last week, took to range, “tac” driver, quality gun. I have owned several brands, first HK, will not be my last. Someone should step up and buy this piece.

Thanks for the post "raysamuels".  Glad you're happy with the HK !

19 hours ago, raysamuels said:

Cannot believe this pistol has not been sold. I bought it’s twin, been to the range twice. Outstanding gun. Shots straight, quality piece. Will make someone a very good carry piece or night stand gun. 

Thanks for the comments "raysamuels".  Someone will see that it is a good deal with the free mag and rail mount adapter included.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By amprecon
      Remington 7600 pump action .30-06 with Leupold scope mount and QD rings, sling, four 4-round magazines and iron sights. (Scope not included) I bought it used and have fired approximately 60 rounds through it. I believe it was made in 1993 and is in overall great condition. Asking $350. Prefer FTF Memphis area.
      SOLD!

• By BlueRaiderFan
      Excellent condition
      1 Battery
      Factory Case
      Aluminum case w/ UV Filter

$100--Murfreesboro

• By Tim_37128
      Glock 45 for sale.  Dawson precision sights installed.  Impulse buy and don’t really need.  Comes with all that comes in box plus Dawson sights and extra fiber optic for front sight.  
       $550 in Murfreesboro area face to face.  TN ID a must and HCP preferred.  
      Pics soon.  But it’s in perfect shape.  

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

This is an example of a list.

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines