!!!!! HECKLER & KOCH USP 45 COMPACT VARIANT ONE (2014 PRODUCTION YEAR) !!!!!

volshayes

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, XxthejuicexX said:

How many of your 162 Post are just in this ad? I think this thing drags out just to see how long it will run.

I've found through ad posts that you have to look at your ads almost everyday because some people don't PM you to discuss.  They just post a reply and you have to go and look for those posts.  Still over 5,000 views that aren't mine.  It has kind of developed a following or maybe some people just like looking at the pictures, who knows. 

Very nice gun. Only commuting b/c you just bumped it again. This (fine) gun has been posted for a long time. If you aren’t getting interest in the 8 months you’ve tried, it might be time to do something different. 

Lower the price. Add ammo. Throw in a holster. Post more pictures. Something—continuing with the same strategy while expecting different results is the definition of......

11 hours ago, Parrothead said:

Very nice gun. Only commuting b/c you just bumped it again. This (fine) gun has been posted for a long time. If you aren’t getting interest in the 8 months you’ve tried, it might be time to do something different. 

Lower the price. Add ammo. Throw in a holster. Post more pictures. Something—continuing with the same strategy while expecting different results is the definition of......

Thank you for attempting to help sell my weapon, but I already have accessories with the pistol.  Holster, extra mag, etc.  The price is good for this weapon and you never know when someone new might want it, or maybe an old member has come up with the cash.  Since I'm paying for the TGO Benefactor benefits, I'll just stick with my strategy and even if I don't sell it, I've still got a fantastic weapon.  Thanks again.

9 hours ago, usuviri said:

Please, oh please make it stop😩

I don't really care, just ribbing you, but it just amazing how long this has gone on.  I sincerely hope you sell these after all of the bumps. I'm sure they are great pistols.  Maybe a lower price would attract a buyer?  Just spit-balling.

You think you're tired - just look how many bumps I've had to make !  My fingers are worn out.  I'm really in no hurry to sell, as you can tell.  Just putting it out there to see if any interest.  Obviously somebody is interested with almost 7,000 views.  I'm going for 7,000 views and that will be about it.

Archived