Crazy things my wife says

john455

So, tomorrow is my birthday, and the wife and I were talking last night, and she says: I was going to get you a gun for your birthday, but you just bought one so now I don't know what to get you!! 

So, I say you can still get me another gun....................... 

She says: But don't you have enough guns now?    (such a loaded question) LOL

So, I explain it to her in terms I think she can understand: You have 8-9 purses, if you run across another nice purse, do you buy it because you NEED it or because you LIKE it (she is a total purse collector) 

She just looks at me with that WTH blank stare on her face,  so I tell her to just get me whatever she likes lol

This got me to thinking about a few of the other crazy things she asks. me here are just a few

1: Why do you need more than one box of bullets for your gun?

2: You are a good shot, so why do you need to go to the range so often?

3: Why do you need a holster for EVERY gun you own?

4: Why do you need to clean my gun if I haven't shot it lately?

5: Why do you need so many gun cleaning supplies

6: Why do you need a .45 and a .9mm 

Edited by john455
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Moderators

Your doing it all wrong.

Just recently I purchased several guns at one time. Came home and my wife said so did you buy anything? I said yes, look what I bought for you as I showed her a small frame pistol (she has very small hands). She loved it and thought the others were cool too. 

Now she does love guns so that helps. Lol

• Like 1

Nancy carries an LC9, she isn't antigun just isn't into them like I am lol. She has had her HCP for years but just recently started carrying full time again after a ex employee of hers kept giving her really hostile vibes. He was a Muslim man from Sudan who resented having to take orders from a woman, it caused more than one tense moment for her, I started taking her to work and picking her until he caused enough problems for her to be able to fire him.

• Like 1

I just don't talk about guns with my wife. Leads to more tension at home than usual. She is fine if her Dad has a 1000 guns and my kids stay there, but me having any is horrifying. Logic is not her strong suit in this argument. Women believe they are right 90% of the time and men are wrong the other 10%....

I figure if things ever go really wrong, me having guns will not be such an issue with her then.

Edited by Ronald_55