Another maniac

bersaguy

43 minutes ago, bersaguy said:

I wonder how long that party is going to last or remain on same thought trail when they begin losing family members or close friends to a couple of the people they wanted to be welcomed into the country with open arms and hugs. Suicide belts are not selective on targets, Maniacs driving trucks up on side walks killing people are not selective on targets!  If this political party thinks it won't happen to them they are beyond stupid. I hope they send this guy to Guantanamo and flush every piece of information they can out of him. They have already learn where he lived and 2 doors down from his house was the Mosque he attends. I'm thrilled that the New York officer that shot him didn't kill him. We now can get information from him and he won't get his 72 Virgins...............:clap:

Logical thought seems to elude liberals.

• Like 2

I doubt that it will ever happen, but on the talking head channel they were bouncing around the idea of expelling the rest of an attacker's family when they all come over on a visa like he / they had. The idea is that it would be a deterrent to a would be attacker to know that his wife and kids would not be able to stay in this wonderful country that he hates so much, once he would be caught / killed. And, who knows, they are likely of the same mindset anyway, so we should not want them. Is it fair to the maybe unknowing wife and kids? No. But this is war, and you don't take chances with people in war. If there is  the slightest chance they are a threat, you get rid of them. Of course, a policy like this would make leberals' heads explode.

I think Israel has a similar policy: You get caught being a terrorist, they bulldoze down your family's house.

• Like 2

My sister in law in a German who came here and got her citizenship. As soon as Trump got elected she went crazy saying she came here for the free insurance. Now she is pissed that she actually became a citizen for free insurance but might have to actually pay for her insurance. She also says that ALL immigrants are good people while Americans are all bad. Pretty sure I mentioned that SHE should invite immigrants to stay at her house, she refused but said that I was being a racist for not wanting them to stay with me.

Shortly after coming here her son became a criminal. Her son assaulted a young kid working at McDonalds and she blamed the kid for getting her son in trouble when her son assaulted the kid. And the reason for the beat down? A wrong sized drink. But to his mother the worker deserved to get his ass beat, and a lot more, because the worker is the person responsible.

Now she has started to attack our son, who is in the military, saying he is a bunch of things he isn't. She says he gets paid too much, shouldn't get any healthcare, housing or a retirement for serving. He has worked his ass off to get where he is. My SIL believes that her criminal son is entitled to more than a US citizen serving our country. She believe that because her son isn't a US citizen he should get more.

She owns a gun yet cries on the internet that all guns are evil. The last time she was at the house, as in she will never be here again, she walked around my house bow legged like a cowboy, with her tongue in her check like chew, waving a gun around above her head while making grunting sounds. She said that she was a gun owner, like me.

57 minutes ago, Dolomite_supafly said:

My sister in law in a German who came here and got her citizenship. As soon as Trump got elected she went crazy saying she came here for the free insurance. Now she is pissed that she actually became a citizen for free insurance but might have to actually pay for her insurance. She also says that ALL immigrants are good people while Americans are all bad. Pretty sure I mentioned that SHE should invite immigrants to stay at her house, she refused but said that I was being a racist for not wanting them to stay with me.

Shortly after coming here her son became a criminal. Her son assaulted a young kid working at McDonalds and she blamed the kid for getting her son in trouble when her son assaulted the kid. And the reason for the beat down? A wrong sized drink. But to his mother the worker deserved to get his ass beat, and a lot more, because the worker is the person responsible.

Now she has started to attack our son, who is in the military, saying he is a bunch of things he isn't. She says he gets paid too much, shouldn't get any healthcare, housing or a retirement for serving. He has worked his ass off to get where he is. My SIL believes that her criminal son is entitled to more than a US citizen serving our country. She believe that because her son isn't a US citizen he should get more.

She owns a gun yet cries on the internet that all guns are evil. The last time she was at the house, as in she will never be here again, she walked around my house bow legged like a cowboy, with her tongue in her check like chew, waving a gun around above her head while making grunting sounds. She said that she was a gun owner, like me.

There are flights back to Germany every day. 

• Like 4
  • Moderators
10 hours ago, Dolomite_supafly said:

Let my foot hit you in the ass as I show you the way out of my house. WOW. 

• Thanks 1