PT 111G2 and free 22

RC3

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant find it. I just have the confirmation email when I reserved one. Weird, the flyer was in store too.

Since I cant post the email due to confidential info, I will post this * thank you for confirming your reservation of the Taurus PT111 Handgun and Heritage Rough Rider Revolver*

Edited by RC3

Good deal.

IF YOU need or want a Taurus G2.

DANG, I all ready have the G2 (buy them for $189). I am buying a Heritage Revolver - Probably Friday for $119. 

$249 and get both would have been ideal.

The two guns end up costing me ($189 + $119 + 2 background checks at $10 each) = $328.

VS ($249 + background check at $10) = $259  Academy Deal.  GROAN

PS: I did not want the 6 inch barrel revolver, but would take it over the 4 inch for saving of $70, and would like different grip VS Sunrise grip.  

Edited by PAULSHOOT
add PS:

I see was $289 for Taurus and get Heritage Free. Still OK deal if need the Taurus. 

However, I have seen that Taurus (black) for $189 (bought mine for that) and Heritage for $119 (that I just bought).

So, still good deal as guess you would only pay tax on the Taurus and better than buying separate. Howver, not as good a deal when I thought the TAURUS was $249 and get Heritage free.  

It is water over the bridge anyway as Dead Line was 11-19. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.