16 Gauge Set of RemChokes

I've been hunting with shotguns my entire life, but never owned nor shot a 16 gauge. Recently, I obtained a Remington 1100 in 16 gauge and would like to know where I can buy a set of RemChokes for it. I would be most interested in a three tube set in Full, Modified, and Improved Cylinder choke. I'm interested in shooting my new to me gun, and called Remington. I was told that they no longer made the RemChoke tubes for the 16 gauge. I've heard that they are now making the 870 pump in 16 gauge, with RemChoke barrels. I would think that these choke tubes should also fit the 1100 16 gauge barrels also. Can anyone point me in the right direction to obtain a set of 16 gauge RemChoke tubes for my Remington 1100? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

• Like 1
On 8/8/2017 at 8:04 AM, peejman said:

Welcome to TN.

One of my wife's cousins has a big farm near Dunlap and was trying to develop some quail.  They have a big dove hunt there every year.  We were just target shooting in one of the fields and he said... "If you shoot the cows or quail, I'll shoot you.  If you don't shoot the coyotes, I'll shoot you.  Anything else is between you and the game warden." :)  

On 6/3/2017 at 2:09 PM, bigtruuck said:

And  one i just shot from the DSLR just a min ago.

DSC_0293.JPG

On 12/19/2016 at 5:12 PM, Climber said:

I have deer hunted for over 30 years (most of those in LA and MS) and until 2 years ago, never saw a yote while deer hunting. This year, I shot one with my bow and another with my rifle. Have y'all shot many this year?

I recently had two does under my stand feeding and I saw this yote walk out 200 yards away, spot the deer and then charged them running wide open. He came flying by me and I did not have a good shot and he chased the deer off in a thicket. About 3 minutes later he messed up and walked back out on the edge of the field and the 7mm-08 barked. It was the first kill with a brand new rifle.

50125728801__E47A3AD0-B625-4795-A68B-DA1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad you put his deer chasing...and probably deer killing... days to an end. I was raised hunting in the woods in North East Louisiana and never saw a coyote...except on TV back then. They have wiped out the rabbits where I live in Tennessee. I haven't seen one cross the road at night in years. What part of Louisiana did you hunt in?

Just now, Sidewinder said:

Glad you put his deer chasing...and probably deer killing... days to an end. I was raised hunting in the woods in North East Louisiana and never saw a coyote...except on TV back then. They have wiped out the rabbits where I live in Tennessee. I haven't seen one cross the road at night in years. What part of Louisiana did you hunt in?

Just realized this is an old post.

I'm from Monroe area. You?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Climber said:

Born and raised in Franklin Parish, Winnsboro. I don't get to go back home too often. Most of my old childhood hunting grounds are now plowed fields with row crops... no woods. We didn't have a lot of deer, back when I was a teen hunting, but had plenty rabbits, quail, ducks, and squirrel. Most of my deer hunting was over around Big Lake and Hog Lake.

5 minutes ago, Climber said:

5 hours ago, peejman said:

My sister and brother in law moved to the Monroe area a few years ago. They seem to like it pretty well. 

I haven't been to Monroe in many years. My best friend, Tommy Earl, (RIP) used to live over there and a first cousin lived there also. The last time I was there, I met a first cousin at the Pecan Land Mall. I think that was the name of it. I also have a first cousin that works at the Dodge dealership there.

18 hours ago, Sidewinder said:

Born and raised in Franklin Parish, Winnsboro. I don't get to go back home too often. Most of my old childhood hunting grounds are now plowed fields with row crops... no woods. We didn't have a lot of deer, back when I was a teen hunting, but had plenty rabbits, quail, ducks, and squirrel. Most of my deer hunting was over around Big Lake and Hog Lake.

Climber I made a post about hunting around Big lake, Hog Lake, and close to the Tensas WMR, but don't see it.