Black Friday 2017 Deals

1 hour ago, tmauto769 said:

Just picked up a vortex 1-8 strike eagle with a vortex cantilever mount for $269

Have to put "strikeeagle" in the coupon code box

Saw that on another forum,good deal and tempting to store in the safe for my next build....

I'm hoping HB Industries or a couple other places have a discount, am looking for CZ Scorpion upgrades (charging handle, grip, trigger maybe).

• Like 1
2 hours ago, jonathon1289 said:

Saw that on another forum,good deal and tempting to store in the safe for my next build....

I'm hoping HB Industries or a couple other places have a discount, am looking for CZ Scorpion upgrades (charging handle, grip, trigger maybe).

Did those on mine last spring. Great parts, but don't forget the safety. I put the AK style on and love it.

Red & Green polymer coated Christmas Mini-Mags.  Not exactly a "doorbuster" but still an excellent price for CCI .22 lr after tax and free shipping.  Smoky Mountain Guns & Ammo are supposed to have these for $16.99 Black Friday if you are in the area and want the novelty.  I wanted the novelty but not the drive.

http://www.cabelas.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=2589029&type=product

Edited by Garufa

Banggood.com has the BLF A6 LED flashlight for $17.99 with free shipping. I have 4 of these.  It will need one 18650 rechargeable battery. You can buy the batteries and charger on the same website. Get the more expensive batteries. The cheapest ones are junk.

Oh, I prefer the 1A Cool White bulb in this light. It looks brighter to me.

https://www.banggood.com/BLF-A6-XPL-1600LM-7-4modes-EDC-LED-Flashlight-p-991823.html?rmmds=collection&utmid=2242&ID=518106&cur_warehouse=CN

Finally pulled the trigger (pun intended) on a Geissele SD-E.  Primary Arms had it for $175, so I re-invested the savings, and added 3x 30rd PMags, and 2x 20rd PMags on top of it.  Came out to a few bucks less than the normal price of $240 for the SD-E.