Sign in to follow this  
CZ9MM

sale-or-trade Canon EF 24-70 f/4L IS USM

I have a very nice condition Canon 24-70 f/4L IS UM lens. Very minor wear, mostly on hood. Glass if flawless. 100% fully functioning.

However, there is some dust in the lens for those that care. Particularly a piece nested right on the inside of the most rearward piece of glass. Canon will clean it...if you spend $100-$200 for them to do so. For what it's worth, Canon does not consider this an issue and I personally have never found that it impairs the photos in any way at all. I've included three photos showing images I have taken with this lens.

$630 Shipped via USPS Priority, $620 local FTF.

Compare this price to Amazon.com's used prices for this lens and I think you will see it is priced quite nicely.

AqNmWTm.jpg

VNX2s4M.jpg

ur9IRvA.jpg

KaU6XKJ.jpg

AuKppbL.jpg

QUGhV0f.jpg

SvyCnP1.jpg

Edited by CZ9MM

I tried to message you.

Talk to me, I have a few I would let go of for some camera gear for my daughter and my bag.

1967 Winchester 94 classic (30-30) 20" octagon barrel, really nice wood, normal wear  $650

1964 ish Remington 700 deluxe .243 with a really nice VXR scope. This thing is a laser out to 750 yards. I did not do much past that because y bother.  $1200.00

Any interest in a trade?

1 hour ago, reewik said:

I tried to message you.

Talk to me, I have a few I would let go of for some camera gear for my daughter and my bag.

1967 Winchester 94 classic (30-30) 20" octagon barrel, really nice wood, normal wear  $650

1964 ish Remington 700 deluxe .243 with a really nice VXR scope. This thing is a laser out to 750 yards. I did not do much past that because y bother.  $1200.00

Any interest in a trade?

Thinking about it. I'm in Chattanooga area (Cleveland). I have no idea about values of those rifles. Looking into it now. Alternatively, I would take $625 shipped for that 24-70 f/4L. I may be open to trading that for the 94, but I would need substantial evidence it is worth at least $650 as I literally have no idea.

Same goes for the 700 paired with the 70-200. Sounds nice, no idea of value. I'd need $400 though minimum to make it worth my consideration.

Alternatively, perhaps you could try selling those on TGO to see if you find a buyer locally, then I could ship stuff to you.

1 minute ago, reewik said:

I can get the values documented by my gun store if you like.. I usually look on Gun Broker to find the values. What email address do you want a picture sent too?

I have decided not to sell the 70-200mm 2.8L IS II, but the 24-70 f/4L IS is still for sale/trade. Thus, I'd only be interested in the 94 I suppose. I will PM you an email address.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By n0rlf
      Springfield px9609l 1911
      With factory barrel and a Nighthawk Custom threaded barrel  flared mag well. 2 mags. Good condition. I have a own holster for it as well. Do not remember the brand though. 
      Shoots great as it should. Building a house and need the funds for all the little things that keep popping up. 
      $1000 cash only no trades unless it is an enclosed trailer or maybe a good chipper/log splitter combo. 
      NOW $900 and will consider trades.
      Now $850 and will still consider trades.
      $700 this week only.  Great deal for someone!

• By n0rlf
      I have 3 different AR15s.
      1.  16" SS Palmeto Mid Length upper on Anderson Lower. NiBo bolt carrier.  $450  (SS1 Pics)
      2.  16" Midlength Upper with Ambi Charging handle Nitride BCG 12" Slimline KeyMod Rail on Anderson lower. $500  (OG1 Pics)
      3.  16" Bronze accent Nitride BCG, 12 slimline Keymod Rail, Funky flash hider, Ambi Safety, Flip up sights, Flared Magwell grip on Anderson Lower $550 (R1 Pics)
      All function fine with no issues. I have way more ARs than I need and am raising some cash for Bllack Friday. (Shhh don't tell the wife!)
      I will consider trades. No 40's please. Really looking for a 22-250 rifle. Other than that I am open, you never know.
      Located near pikeville but I do travel quite a bit. I will be in Murfreesboro tomorrow afternoon.

• By Bad_Bowtie
      Remington model Seven in 7mm-08. Excellent condition, could pass as new. I also still have the original box,ect..  Factory trigger was swapped out for a Timney trigger #521 which adjust from 1.5- 4 lbs. It has a DNZ mount and a Nikon Buckmaster 3-9x40 scope. Also have 2 boxes of  hunting ammo and some brass.
      Would like to get $650 for everything or $550 without scope.

Trade interest include a little of everything. I like all sorts of handguns revolvers and rifles. Would like a nice JM marlin in 35 or 45-70, Smith or Ruger revolvers, 450 Bushmaster upper, ??????, could take partial trade in 9 and 10mm ammo. I like to trade So what ya got?

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.
TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.
Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines