If you had to pick between...

smithra89

I have both and love them both for dif purposes. I love the 43 for EDC w dress shirt / business attire w a IWB tuckable holster. It’s also great for summer months when clothing makes concealment more difficult (especially for smaller framed guys like myself). The 19 is great to carry when I would prefer to have more rounds. Plus 19 is easier to shoot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14 hours ago, SonnyCrockett said:

Whats it going to be used for?

Carry gun. Went ahead with the 43, but after reading all of the replies maybe I should have gone with the 19. Gun is going to be a gift and I know they only like to carry small firearms. Person has a few compact (Glock 19-esque size) and full size firearms, but just doesn't carry them due to size. 

Any thoughts on a suitable inside the waistband holster? I carry in a cross bread mini-tuck, but do not think they care for the large strip of leather. Anyone have experience with vedder holsters? Was looking at the light tuck kydex IWB. 

Thanks for all of the input!

I would suggest shooting both firearms before deciding. I have both and would chose the 19 over the 43.  if you are going to carry it I would chose the 26. the size difference is minimal. The 43 I did not shoot will. My wife carries that one. 

On 11/23/2017 at 8:40 PM, smithra89 said:

Carry gun. Went ahead with the 43, but after reading all of the replies maybe I should have gone with the 19. Gun is going to be a gift and I know they only like to carry small firearms. Person has a few compact (Glock 19-esque size) and full size firearms, but just doesn't carry them due to size. 

Any thoughts on a suitable inside the waistband holster? I carry in a cross bread mini-tuck, but do not think they care for the large strip of leather. Anyone have experience with vedder holsters? Was looking at the light tuck kydex IWB. 

Thanks for all of the input!

No biggie. I have both. I would have answered 19 as well, but carry the 43 more. This is real simple. Your question have been, which do I buy first?

None of the above. I don't like the angle of the grip in double stack Glocks. Plus, the grip is too wide for my hand. 

I'd go for the Sig P938 over the 43. Significantly smaller than the 43, large manual safety with a definitive click, better grip angle, and the removable grip can be replaced with wood or other designs to make a beautiful weapon. 

• Like 1