smithra89

If you had to pick between...

19 definitely. Good size for carry and for the range. The 43 of course can conceal better but not as good of a range gun (accuracy, ease of shooting).

Go for the 19. Perfect size,high cap mags,15 rd., 17rd,or 33 Rd.

Edited by jeff43

Glock 19. There is a reason it is the modern handgun all others are judged by. Even the haters will tell you why their chosen gun is better than a Glock 19, but they won't compare it to others.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Chucktshoes said:

M&P 2.0 compact. ;)

I carry my M&P more often than my Glock.  I would choose a 19 over a 43 because everyone needs a 19.

The 19 fits almost every job plus it's easy to sell if need be. I like the 17 better but I keep a Gen 3 19 around just incase I see something I want. I can sell the 19 pretty easy to get funds for a newer gun if need arises.

If that were the only choice I had I'd probably go into a monastery!

And I'm not even Catholic!

Bob Wright

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tnhawk said:

I carry my M&P more often than my Glock.  I would choose a 19 over a 43 because everyone needs a 19.

Fer what?:confused:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, gregintenn said:

Fer what?:confused:

Every man has a dick and a Glock 19.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Steelharp said:

Every man has a dick and a Glock 19.

I've a couple of Smith and Wesson 19s.:shrug:

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, gregintenn said:

I've a couple of Smith and Wesson 19s.:shrug:

I’ve a couple of Smith and Wesson 28’s...and a 5” 27.  Somehow that makes mine bigger.  :lol:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Garufa said:

I’ve a couple of Smith and Wesson 28’s...and a 5” 27.  Somehow that makes mine bigger.  :lol:

I guess we can't all be winners.:hiding:

The 43- it is a slim Glock 19 and will do the same thing and a lot easier to carry.  If you find you must have lots of rounds carry an extra mag or two. 

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By doug2020
      Nice S&W 18-3 .22 Long Rifle Caliber 
      NO Box 
      First $500 offer gets it.
      The Model 66 (stainless) is SOLD
      Doug Meyer 931.691.1066 Winchester, TN lndm3rd@gmail.com

• By TGO David
      I'm starting a thread to chronicle my efforts to build a semi-custom M&P M2.0 Compact to rival the Glock 19 in my EDC suite.
      As Smith & Wesson are currently offering a $50 rebate on the M&P series of handguns, I purchased another 4-inch M2.0 Compact 9mm strictly for the purpose of sending its slide off to Primary Machine to be milled for a Trijicon RM07 red dot.  It should be delivered to them tomorrow (Friday, Aug 10) and will then be in their queue for the next 2-3 weeks.
      The configuration I have specified for it is as follows:
      Mill slide for RMR and for Glock rear sight dovetail behind the RMR. Install plain black suppressor-height sights.  Glock rear, M&P front.  Proper height for co-witness. Cerakote slide Graphite Black  
      This will be in addition to the other 4-inch M2.0 Compact 9mm that I have been carrying for several months now.  I'll leave it with iron-sights only.  This unit with the red dot sight will very likely become my new EDC.
      I will post updates here as I learn more about the ETA for its return to me.

This photo is not mine but it is similar to what I have in the works.  Mine does not have the thumb safety and the front sight is different.

Friday 10-AUG-2018
      The slide and RMR arrived safely at Primary Machine's location today and was signed for by their staff.  The 2-3 week [estimated] countdown begins!

Friday 17-AUG-2018
      The slide was completed and shipped back out to me on Wednesday the 15th.  It is due to arrive today.  As soon as it does I will of course take photos and post them.  I should be able to get it to the range this weekend to dial it in and see how it runs.

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

This is an example of a list.

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines