Introducing myself, joined today.

New Memphis area resident, day 38 if I recall correctly. From California after 47 years, adjusting to a new way of life and new environment.

CCW under way.

03FFL being readdressed.

Trying to get active (baby steps) in the local shooting community.

Known as corerftech in Cast Bullet Association, on Calguns forum (Like TGO but in CA) and elsewhere.

Will have some relatively stupid questions regarding hunting and Tennessee as well as other likely stupid questions that moving 2000 miles may generate.

Never been in a state that is mostly "private" property, always been in states with "mostly public" property. The idea of a hunting lease and access is new to me.

Focal points:

Amateur gunsmithing

Casting/Reloading

Single Shot Rifles and pistols (mostly antique but TC's abound)

Machining

Sold my electrical contracting firm in CA to relocate, family part of a spearhead of a new church in Downtown Memphis. Here with a purpose, not for the great weather and very WET air.

Will likely be beating up the classifieds board both directions. My hobbies move good stuff in excess sometimes and then again, theres always some ODD DUCK extension to the hobby I decide to explore and the board might help me collect the bits needed for my endeavors.

Glad to have TGO available, Calguns Foundation is the leader in 2A legal battles in CA and has been a source of hope for the state. Was hoping to have a local source pool of gun enthusiasts to glom onto here. Look forward to reading and writing and participating.

Mike near East Memphis.

• Like 2