hope ya'll understand!!!

bersaguy

She should be able to make it to 5am. You don't want to build a habit of her going at 2am. 

Oh, we use puppy pee pads downstairs, just in case one of our dogs gets diarrhea or needs to go in the middle of the night, they will go on the pad instead of on the floor.

13 hours ago, jgradyc said:

She should be able to make it to 5am. You don't want to build a habit of her going at 2am. 

Oh, we use puppy pee pads downstairs, just in case one of our dogs gets diarrhea or needs to go in the middle of the night, they will go on the pad instead of on the floor.

Well last night was better. No accidents! My first wake up was about 3AM and when I go up she got up and followed me to the bathroom. I took her to the door and she was more than glad to accomedate to hook her to the cable run. As she clear the over hang above the door and found some grass she dropped her butt..........lol !   didn't paly around but came right back to the door. I unhooked her and before I could get back to bedroom she was already on her bed ready to go back to sleep. Got up at 7AM and she went right to the door so I hooked her up and went for coffee pot.

I got to speak with the Rescue Center I picked her up from and I learned more about her. They called to see how things were working out and I said fine and told her about the one accident and she said that is probably because she came from her original home that had a doggie door so she could go as needed and they also have doggie doors at their place. She told me if I keep working with her she will learn my routine and fall in line soon. I told the lady that I don't seriously  think that they will be getting her back and she said that would be great! I told her I will be stopping by for her medical records to take with me next week as we have a Vet appointment and she said she will have them ready for me. It is a vet visit to just check her out and confirm that what the on site Vet at the Rescue Centers records are as they say they are.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, jgradyc said:

You are a good soul. Best of luck to you and Darby. 

I would not go so far as to say I'm a good soul. I can have my moments, Just not with dogs. I will have moments with people if they rub me wrong, but not dogs. I have more respect for Darby right now than I do some people I know...............:cheers:

• Like 2
46 minutes ago, bersaguy said:

I would not go so far as to say I'm a good soul. I can have my moments, Just not with dogs. I will have moments with people if they rub me wrong, but not dogs. I have more respect for Darby right now than I do some people I know...............:cheers:

My favorite old saying..............................The more people I meet, the better I like dogs :P

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
18 minutes ago, xsubsailor said:

My favorite old saying..............................The more people I meet, the better I like dogs :P

Thats funny right there and sometimes I feel like that but I found the other evening when all those young men parked their trucks and cars in driveways to help me catch Obie Wan showed me that there is still a chance man kind.............:clap:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, bersaguy said:

Thats funny right there and sometimes I feel like that but I found the other evening when all those young men parked their trucks and cars in driveways to help me catch Obie Wan showed me that there is still a chance man kind.............:clap:

Not to hijack the thread but you do find kindness and good people in times of need. I was at the transfer station today and two young men helped me unload my truck. I didnt ask them they just did it. Ive been having back issues and appreciated it a lot.

There is a chance for mankind for sure.

Bersa I know that my dogs make me a better person. It's great how they can do that to us..

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Sidecarist said:

Not to hijack the thread but you do find kindness and good people in times of need. I was at the transfer station today and two young men helped me unload my truck. I didnt ask them they just did it. Ive been having back issues and appreciated it a lot.

There is a chance for mankind for sure.

Bersa I know that my dogs make me a better person. It's great how they can do that to us..

I agree that dogs can make a better person out of some one but first that some one must appreciate that unconditional love that a dog has for his partner and there are many folks that don't realize that.

I still have not given up on mankind and Over the past several years I have watched our youth as they are growing up and in many cases where trouble and riots are involved it is older people that should be setting good examples that are the ones causing the trouble and getting the younger people involved in it............JMHO

• Like 1