New Job,New dress attire, new knife needed

• Admin Team
47 minutes ago, mikegideon said:

I have both with brown handles and flat grinds. Been carrying a Hinderer or ZT knockoffs.

Decide you ever need more room in your safe, give me a shout.  I’d love to find a brown FRN model of either.  

2 minutes ago, MacGyver said:

Decide you ever need more room in your safe, give me a shout.  I’d love to find a brown FRN model of either.  

https://www.knifecenter.com/item/SP11FPBN/spyderco-c11fpbn-delica-4-flat-ground-vg10-satin-plain-blade-brown-frn-handles

https://www.knifecenter.com/item/SP10FPBN/Spyderco-C10FPBN-Endura-Flat-Ground-3-34-inch-VG10-Satin-Plain-Blade-Brown-FRN-Handles

In stock. Order em up

3 hours ago, Lumber_Jack said:

Leroy I've always considered you wise, so I took your advice and have one of these on the way :D Thanks to @willis68 for a good deal 

Thanks for the great kindness Brother... I figured willis would fix ya up... Remember this:... "Wisdom comes from experience... Most experience comes from bad experiences..."... I know; i've had the problem... I know ya will enjoy your "Baby Strider"... I sure do...

leroy...

• Like 2
9 hours ago, CJDore said:

When I am more casual I too love my Protech TR4.......when I have a suit, sport coat, or tux on I carry my Protech Godson Tuxedo in my jacket. If I had a 2nd favorite for jackets I would select the Protech Magic.

I try to avoid a suit as much as possible.  Last weekend when it was necessary to wear my ASU uniform, I had my TGO Damascus BR-1 in my pocket.  

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/7/2017 at 6:22 PM, MacGyver said:

Oh, I thought you had somehow scored some brown damascus models.  I don’t miss many sprint runs. 

Just got this sprint run PM2 in M390.  It may be my favorite knife. 

C81GPRD2__64152.1510078367.1280.1280.jpg

You need to let me sharpen that, I did one for a guy in Canada you would be amazed 

• Admin Team
25 minutes ago, willis68 said:

You need to let me sharpen that, I did one for a guy in Canada you would be amazed 

I will.  All it’s needed so far is a light stropping and it’s unbelievably sharp.  So, I can’t imagine what a mirror polish would do.  

I’m pretty impressed with this M390 steel.  I like this blade so much I’d almost like to order another one. 

So did I miss what you finally decided on. Do you like it after using it?

I picked up a Protech Strider PT from Willis. It’s been excellent. Very light, small, and fast. I really wanted the Magic BR1 but one wasn’t available so I’ll grab it next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2017 at 9:22 AM, jgradyc said:

There's a newer model. I think this one might be discontinued. FWIW, I also carry a Spyderco pen knife on my keychain and a cheap folder in the driver's door pocket. 

WM carries the SOG Cash Card. Very in demand til they hit the $35 pricetag. Then, too, my former employer has a cheapskate magnet built into the building.

SWC a/k/a KI7CIL