Pretty much my life!!

bersaguy

Read this on another site and almost hits my life on the head...........LMAO

I changed my car horn to gunshot sounds. People get out of my way much faster now.
Gone are the days when girls used to cook like their mothers. Now they drink like their fathers..
You know that tingly little feeling you get when you really like someone? That's common sense leaving your body.
I didn't make it to the gym today. That makes five years in a row.
I decided to stop calling the bathroom the "John" and renamed it the "Gym" . I feel so much better saying I went to the Gym this morning.
Old age is coming at a really good time. When I was a child I thought "Nap Time" was a punishment. Now, as an old fart, it feels like a small vacation.
The biggest lie I tell myself is..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."
I don't have gray hair; I have "wisdom highlights." I'm just claiming to be very wise.
Teach your daughters how to shoot, because a restraining order is just a piece of paper and not worth a thing.
If God wanted me to touch my toes, He would've put them on my knees and not put that big round pot belly in the way.
When I came here I joined a support group for procrastinators. We haven't met yet.
Why do I have to press one for English when you're just going to transfer me to someone I can't understand anyway?
Of course I talk to myself; sometimes I need expert advice.
At my age "Getting lucky" means walking into a room and remembering what I came in there for.
Actually I'm not complaining cuz I am a Senager. (Senior teenager) I have everything that I wanted as a teenager, only 60 years later.
I don't have to go to school or work.
I get an allowance every month.
I have my own pad.
I don't have a curfew.
I have a driver's license and my own car.
The people I hang around with are not scared of getting pregnant.
I don't have acne.
And I don't stay mad at anyone for long because I forget why I am mad at them.
Life is great. I have more friends I should send this to, but right now I can't remember their names.

• Like 5