Enslavement of the Human Race? Scary possibilities here

If this researcher is correct, The original human species is finished. And its happening covertly right now?
  This is dry but part 2 becomes flat out incredible. Way, Way beyond the chemtrails title. The nuts and bolts of mind control on steroids! Alien technology tightening around the neck of the Human species.  Scary stuff and proof? IDK but if all this can be verified by other sources. Welcome to the new slave race!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjzkEiO6AAc&feature=em-subs_digest-vrecs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pev-ce8qLIk

I know its a pain to listen to this entire presentation but this is only one of the things he uncovered. Basicaly the engineered species of fungus released into the atmosphere is absorbed benignly into the brain. It purpose is to send the full range of brain wave activity threw its crystalline nano structure. It also acts as a receptor of specific sent signals. Basicaly, the idea is as the guy puts it, the ability to record brain impulses of violence and or others, and then artificially send that "program" to who ever they want a rebellion out of. These non earthy funguses are all ready here and being ingested according to a Lab he quotes from. If I were an alien species wanting to control a sub species, this would be exactly how you go about it with taking away independent brain function VIA micro wave RF. The world is now hooked on wireless every thing why not our brains into the mix? Crazy isn't it.....

Thinking about how all this may tie into Bible stuff..... Exactly what was the function of a head halo around saints any way?  A shielding devise? Maybe we ought to build em & sell em! 

Edited by xtriggerman

One thing I took a way from this was that people have been eavesdropping on phone conversations since the 1920's. Well dah!  Then after a little research, and I mean very little, this guy believes the Deepwater Horizon oil spill was intentional at which point I said, I've seen and heard enough here.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Raoul said:

Once they invented TV we were done for anyway.

I don't know about TV by itself but now with the invention of the smart phones that allow you to do it all including watch your favorite TV shows and people that are sitting next to each other bench waiting for the Bus will text each other rather than just speak to each other. To me those are more enslaving then anything else. Stats show that the average person will check their cell phones an average of 100 times a day. Smart phones are more addictive than Morphine.......JMHO

• Like 2
On 12/12/2017 at 3:12 PM, bersaguy said:

I don't know about TV by itself but now with the invention of the smart phones that allow you to do it all including watch your favorite TV shows and people that are sitting next to each other bench waiting for the Bus will text each other rather than just speak to each other. To me those are more enslaving then anything else. Stats show that the average person will check their cell phones an average of 100 times a day. Smart phones are more addictive than Morphine.......JMHO

Which is why I will stick to my flip phone til they stop making them, and when it becomes untenable to not have a 'smart'phone, I will stick to the slower and least 'smart' ones.

As to wholesale enslavement of the entire human species...It was tried in 1939 and 2016, and neither overbearing authoritarian would-be slavemaster succeeded in the long run.

• Like 1

Some of the people walking around could pass for aliens. Control for the most part is an illusion and the walls and fences are still fairly easy to get around. Surveillance is world wide and even though people get away to begin with it's not over.   

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Sunfish said:

Some of the people walking around could pass for aliens. Control for the most part is an illusion and the walls and fences are still fairly easy to get around. Surveillance is world wide and even though people get away to begin with it's not over.   

I have often wondered about the world wide surveillace network myself. It has been said that most everyone in the world is under it everyday in some way. I won't say it is impossible but just does not seem entirely possible. If that were anywhere near true how come a bank robbery who they have at least 10 different pictures of is not caught right away or why do murders take place right out in the open on city streets and they say there are no witnesses. Why can the authorities not apprehend bad guys much quicker? Every evening the news will show clear pictures of robbers and ask for your help in catchng them and ask you to call police yet you never hear of anyone that knows this person or calls police even when rewards are offered. Just things I wonder about...............:confused:

1 minute ago, bersaguy said:

I have often wondered about the world wide surveillace network myself. It has been said that most everyone in the world is under it everyday in some way. I won't say it is impossible but just does not seem entirely possible. If that were anywhere near true how come a bank robbery who they have at least 10 different pictures of is not caught right away or why do murders take place right out in the open on city streets and they say there are no witnesses. Why can the authorities not apprehend bad guys much quicker? Every evening the news will show clear pictures of robbers and ask for your help in catchng them and ask you to call police yet you never hear of anyone that knows this person or calls police even when rewards are offered. Just things I wonder about...............:confused:

Why do we drive on "parkways" and park on "driveways"?  Hmm big things to ponder. Could be we are all crazy to some degree? I hate to think the voices are just normal. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, bersaguy said:

PERSON OF INTEREST, eh? 

As to help  catching, at least in the US, it's a matter of the right of the accused being able to confront their accuser... and a decent attempt at stopping Star Chamber law, gets turned on its head, for fear of retribution.

3 minutes ago, SWCUMBERLAND said:

PERSON OF INTEREST, eh? 

As to help  catching, at least in the US, it's a matter of the right of the accused being able to confront their accuser... and a decent attempt at stopping Star Chamber law, gets turned on its head, for fear of retribution.

Crime stoppers says you can remian anoynomous and still receive the reward. I have never quite figure that out yet but that is what they say anyway. How can they not now who you are to make the reward payment to?..............:confused:

There are thousands of good pictures of Lone gunmen in the world. Surveillance has gotten really sophisticated and between traffic cams and cell phone pings they are putting people at the seen of many crimes. Avidgilon license's are still pretty pricey but as the price comes down more and more people will have top notch cameras and illuminators. 

• Moderators
3 hours ago, nightrunner said:

Debt is more of an enslaver than anything else. Government is a close second.

5 minutes ago, SWCUMBERLAND said:

Interchangeable parts, actually. And the argument could be made for them being mutually dependent of each other. But the basic line is sound.

SWC

7 hours ago, Chucktshoes said:

A very good first layer of the onion..... After my own experience of high strangeness,  The next deeper layer runs along these lines. Soon survival of the fittest will be more than what recent human history dictates. Fascinating times we live in.........