BUILDING SOMETHING NEW

Not for me but building something that I have not done before so the new buyer has given me time to build this, I was right up front in that it would be my first and most of you guys can recall the first.  He did have a choice he could have bought one of the mass produced Hecho En Mexico rigs, but, he decided that he was good with my doing it for him and at stated price. 

IMG_1077.JPG

• Like 1

There are times when I could use the extra hand, 1 son isn't really interested and the other has a disability that prevents him from doing it, but there isn't enough to really call out for help.  However I can say that it is growing, and doing so every month and that is great, the hard work is starting to pay off, cutting some of this thick arse ####e by hand gets tough on an old guy:).  Keep it mind though, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Feliz Navidad.

Ron 

I have posted a lot of my builds here, but then was concentrating on other venues to only have members here come asking for things, so I thought I would post more. But the time I spend building and creating things competes with my time to make things, just like I mentioned on another board just a few minutes ago, I will put my work like my belts against anyone else’s. There are only so many ways to cut up cow skin and make stuff from it. You can probably go back and find post from me as well as the others and find a lot of well made items and not have a need to go outside the board, just need to look for the person and his work to determine if it works for. Each persons work speaks for itself.
Have a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Feliz Navidad, and what he said above but most of God Bless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. You do good work. Give me a holler sometime because I really would like to come up and learn from you. In fact, I'm in Clarksville today at Greer Communications getting some equipment installed. Don't know where your shop is though.