What did y'all get for Christmas thread :0)

I didn't see one posted, so i thought I would fall on the knife :)

I had a good haul this year :D

Savage 320 20 gauge..

Galco leather paddle holster for my lcrx..

Fancy gun cleaning kit..

Fancy(i think expensive) cologne..

and lots of ammo.. :D

15808zd.jpg

Edited by Someotherguy
  • Like 4
  • Moderators

A massage/heated mat for my recliner (already put me out once this afternoon), a bunch of gun cleaning items, several guns (pics to follow later) and a certificate from my wife for a new (very large) gun safe of my choosing.  

The best gift this season though was getting my in-laws settled and safe in assisted living (mother in law moved from NC to TN near us) and my father in law a nursing home lined up to move him in January from NC to TN.  They will now be within 10 minutes instead of 2 1/2 hours away.  Been a tough few months watching their health crash around them but we are still Blessed more than we should be.

• Like 5

I got a happy wife, kids, and grandkids. That means more to me than anything I could have gotten. There is no better feeling than making your family happy. 

Ok, Shania Twain delivering a new Barrett 50 in skimpy lingerie Christmas morning would have been ok. Seeing the look on her and my wife's face when I shouted and jumped like a child, grabbed the Barrett, and closed the door on Shania would have been worth it. 

• Like 6

I've missed more Christmas' than I can count, so it was great being home with my family for this one. Couldn't have asked or wanted for anything other than that but my wife really went above and beyond and surprised me with a S&W Governor. She new that I'd been saving here and there for one but she did me one better and saved up a bit each month this year to be able to get it for me. I was completely surprised and feeling like a very lucky husband. I also think I better bring my A game for our anniversary in a couple weeks.

• Like 8

Well, I was not expecting anything and ended up getting a Salt and Pepper shaker set and new coffee cup. Daughter was at Bass Pro Shop and saw them and got them for me. Nw I have a bigger morning coffee cup which is bigger than the old one which means less trips to the pot each day!!!!

• Like 4