Stores that stock Black Powder in NE TN

Can anyone tell me some good places to look for actual Black Powder and substitute powders in stock at good prices in NE TN? I looked around online, but the HazMat charge is as much as the powder to get it shipped. 

Honestly I have not gone into the big box stores yet because they don't list actual black powder as a stocked item. I started to go by Cabela's but the sub. powder I was going to get showed out of stock in Bristol.

Thanks up front. 

I was at the Cabelas in Bristol VA on Tuesday and pretty sure they have BP, I know they have a good/decent selection of smokeless powder.  I also saw a good selection of BP guns and accessories.  Don't bother going to BPS, they are $5-10 higher on 1# jugs of smokeless powder than Cabelas and Cabelas is only 5 miles up the road.  

Ok. Thanks.  I will try to get up there. Strange that BP was not on their site. Too bad it says the #11 caps are out of stock in store. Maybe they will have them too. 

I used to order a bunch from Cabelas online because shipping it to TN avoids tax and they often have free shipping, even on a ton of ammo shipped st once.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, jpx2rk said:

BPS has smokeless powder on the shelf, at Cabelas you pick up the empty bottle of desired powder and find an employee who goes into the dark dark back room never to be seen again.  LOL

That is why I mail order whatever I can. No disappearing salespeople to deal with. The HazMat fee is as much as the powder is though. 

• 4 weeks later...

I went to BPS in Sevierville, had to ask at the counter, and he just looked at me and asked "what are you gonna use it for?"  Told him to reload some 45-70 rounds for an old Springfield Trapdoor, and he went in the back and brought it back.  Had to pay for it at the gun counter, and I asked if I needed to take it out to my vehicle before I did the rest of my shopping and he said no, it's just store policy.  Apparently there's only one person that is allowed to sell it.  

Also, had my dad pick up a pound of it at Hearthstone Guns in Afton TN.

I tried to get some at Cabelas the other day. They kept pointing at the Pyrodex like I could not see it. They had no idea the difference. I will try Bass Pro next time I am in Bristol. 

My Dad has 3/4 of a pound, but it is about 50 years old. I would rather not use it. Lol

42 minutes ago, Ronald_55 said:

I tried to get some at Cabelas the other day. They kept pointing at the Pyrodex like I could not see it. They had no idea the difference. I will try Bass Pro next time I am in Bristol. 

My Dad has 3/4 of a pound, but it is about 50 years old. I would rather not use it. Lol

Real BP doesn't breakdown, if stored properly,  I'd use it.