Rose Bowl OT/and Sugar

Oh Shoot

Helluva game, first overtime in Rose Bowl history.

ESPN must be like wow, double edged sword, since they also have Sugar Bowl coverage which is supposed to have started 5 min ago on main channel, they're running it on ESPN2 without even mentioning it.  :)

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
29 minutes ago, Oh Shoot said:

Helluva game, first overtime in Rose Bowl history.

ESPN must be like wow, double edged sword, since they also have Sugar Bowl coverage which is supposed to have started 5 min ago on main channel, they're running it on ESPN2 without even mentioning it.  :)

- OS

I hope they are proud. They have a monopoly on all the playoffs, I have antenna, not cable & will not get to see any of them. ESPN sucks, JMHO

1 minute ago, Grunt67 said:

I hope they are proud. They have a monopoly on all the playoffs, I have antenna, not cable & will not get to see any of them. ESPN sucks, JMHO

Mericun capitalism, dude. Ya get all the justice (and football) ya can afford.

Now the web will be throttled by cost tier also. Thanks Donald.

- OS

6 minutes ago, Oh Shoot said:

Mericun capitalism, dude. Ya get all the justice (and football) ya can afford.

Now the web will be throttled by cost tier also. Thanks Donald.

- OS

Really, going to bring that here? Can't we leave one thing politics free?

10 minutes ago, Garufa said:

No, everything is not political.  You and OS knock it off now.  Thanks.

You be late to game. We did. We are already on another game. Alas I have to head for the bed. 

Hopefully the tide gets it together. They better respect Clemson. Hate to see them get a little over confident. 

Happy New year all! 

Well I watched both games. Rose Bowl Game was a great game for sure. I thought Bama would blow Clemson out but they struggled with them but did win. If Bama does not play any better against the Dogs than they did Clemson the dogs will eat their lunch. Either way we will have an SEC National Champ............:clap:

15 minutes ago, bersaguy said:

Well I watched both games. Rose Bowl Game was a great game for sure. I thought Bama would blow Clemson out but they struggled with them but did win. If Bama does not play any better against the Dogs than they did Clemson the dogs will eat their lunch. Either way we will have an SEC National Champ............:clap:

This, most assuredly  

20 minutes ago, bersaguy said:

I dunno.

GA/OK was an offensive slugfest, highest total score in Rose Bowl history. Methinks that neither team would have scored anywhere near the points they did against this year's Bama defense, but we'll see.

- OS

2 hours ago, Oh Shoot said:

I dunno.

GA/OK was an offensive slugfest, highest total score in Rose Bowl history. Methinks that neither team would have scored anywhere near the points they did against this year's Bama defense, but we'll see.

- OS

OK dominated  most of the first 1/2 and when the dogs came back out after 1/2 time they came out to play ball and they did play ball for sure. Don't get me wrong, I am not a fan of either team when it comes down to Bull Dogs or BAMA tide but I do enjoy a good College game regardless of who is playing. I have been a N. Dame fan since I began watching College ball. With that said I also did enjoy that TCM game too. That was a slugfest down to the wire also.........:cheers: