Sign in to follow this  
rmidgett

sale-or-trade 30 Carbine 110gr RN Bullets

I have 1000 of the bullets in the subject line available. I took these in a recent lot purchase. I'll take $70 for the box or trade for other reloading supplies such as heavier .308 bullets, .223 bullets or perhaps rifle powders. I can meet anywhere near Nashville or Murfreesboro or Lebanon.

IMG_20180104_200432976.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By hipower
      Walther PK380 in Nickel finish upper.  Lightly used, box, and one mag. 300 Firm. This is exactly what I gave for it.
       Would prefer to sell, but will consider trade offers.
      I purchased this a few weeks back from bersaguy, thinking it would be a good choice for my wife. But forgot the cardinal rule...she should pick it herself.
      Anyway, she prefers her little Smith 416. So here we are. lol
    • By cknight98
      I have two unlocked 16gb iPhone 6 phones that are in excellent condition and work 100%. Both come with a case and have a glass screen protector on them (black one is a Otterbox Defender and red one is a gel type case) and a brand new charger/cable each. Asking $180 each or $350 for both. I will consider trades on a Samsung s8 or an LG G7 Android that will work on att, will consider other trades also

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.
TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.
Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines