• Similar Content

• By Billco
      I offer for sale a Beretta  PX4 Storm 45 ACP full size; 4 inch barrel. It is BNIB and never fired. Don't want to sell, but due to impending medical procedures and expenses, I must. It has three backstraps and two magazines . I is a new gun so all factory packed items(manual, lock, cleaning brush etc) are in the hard case. The reason for the sale, precludes any trade offers.
      Price: $600 FTF Nashville/Mid TN. Must be 21 years old and have a TNDL; HCP preferred. Bill of sale transaction.

• By CZ9MM
      This is a very nice full-frame digital camera
      Very clean 6D with low shutter count. Screenshot from ShutterCount app on Mac OS from today. All functions seem to work wonderfully so. Pictures make it look dustier than it is. Screen protector on back screen, I slightly peeled the screen protector up and it seems mint underneath. I can remove the screen protector to verify this for any serious buyer that wants, or I can simply leave it in place. That's up to you.
      Includes original OEM charger and battery.
      Includes RS-80N3 remote trigger
      $650 Shipped

• By Billco
      Due to impending medical issues and expenses,  I must offer for sale the following CZ pistols:
      1. BNIB, unfired CZ P09. This is the omega trigger system with the option of converting from safety to de-cocker.  It has three dot fixed sights, and 4.54" barrel.   Included is the hard case, lock, conversion hardware, manual, papers and two 19 round magazines. Price: $450 (reduced from $500)
      2. CZ P-01. I got it from another member  here in NIB unfired condition with LOK grips. It has fewer than 100 rounds through it and shoots better than I do. Includes box, lock. papers and two  14 round magazines.    Price: $575.
      Due to the circumstances of the sale, I am not looking for any trades.
      All sales are FTF Nashville/Mid TN. Must be 21 years old, with TNDL(HCP preferred) . Bill of sale transaction.

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

This is an example of a list.

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines