Coming Back

Howdy,

I lived in Smyrna for a couple of years as a kid and moved to Ohio. It's been a long time but we are coming back. I am relocating to Gallatin later this year with my family from Bakersfield. For those unaware Bakersfield is in the heartland of the "forgotten" California. We are very conservative, believe in freedoms, and personal responsibility. I've been in this looney bin since 1987 and finally have a chance to get out. I look forward to my new home and new acquaintances. I'm an avid shooter, mostly pistol and wing, with occasional long range rifle. I love to 'smith a little on my own. I spent 8 years active duty Marine. Thanks for the add, I look forward to be a contributor.  

• Like 2

Thank y'all for the welcome. I am really looking forward to being back in TN.!!

I've brought my family to the Nashville area a few times and they all love it. I never quit and always had it in my sights to move back. 

7 hours ago, Grand Torino said:

You gotta be happy to get out of there. Welcome back.

You have no idea. I moved to the Bakersfield area in '01. It is / was a great place to live and a good place to raise kids. It's the Bay area, and the So Cal that are ruining this state. 

Bakersfield is kind of like it is here and if you’ve Ben here before I sure you’ll like but if you happen to miss Cali I can help you get over it. I am from a little south of B town but back to helping you adjust. If every time you go to buy some ammo without having to fill out a form and paying a fee you can just go ahead and send me the cash.............[emoji41]. Just kidding welcome to the south Y’all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the writing was on the wall ever since they threw out the Great Western Gun show of LA back in 99 over the Gov property issue. Iv never been to it but friends of mine used to plan their NY to CA vacation around it. Over 2000 venders. The Libs have been quite busy making Refuges out of conservative minded folks over the last few decades or so.

Welcome from an X upstate new Yorker. 

Edited by xtriggerman