Sign in to follow this  
Wicked1911

for-sale Christmas Sale!!! Ruger RPR .308 w/extras NIB

Brand new unfired Ruger precision rifle in .308, I added an LRI billet aluminum bolt shroud, an M11 muzzle brake & accu- washer by Precision Armament, and a UTG bipod. It came with two 10 round Pmags, I will throw in a 20 round Pmag as well as two boxes of ammo. Asking $1600.00 located in Greenbrier

20180120_123745.thumb.jpg.0cc1fb35a564e30768d3dd7b89fdb892.jpg

20180120_123820.thumb.jpg.858e45022a937f61676b36a8f864408a.jpg

20180120_123843.thumb.jpg.f7b57f205615c0f7b6f84a0b5a3cd202.jpg

20180120_124040.thumb.jpg.19bc9696bc4fb0b66ca7348a9e39b022.jpg

Edited by Wicked1911

You do not want a Century Arms built AK, they are known to have durability issues. All you have to do is Google RAS 47 kaboom to see the destruction. The C39 also has similar issues. I would suggest getting something like an Arsenal then add the Zhukov stock, you will have an AK that will last a lifetime. Even a current production WASR is a better gun than anything Century builds. WASRs are built in a legit AK factory using chrome lined, hammer forged barrels and do not have the issues the Century built guns do. The ONLY thing Century does is open the magwells to accept standard magazines and swap in the parts needed for 922r compliance.

Again, Century built guns have serious durability problems.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Dolomite_supafly said:

You do not want a Century Arms built AK, they are known to have durability issues. All you have to do is Google RAS 47 kaboom to see the destruction. The C39 also has similar issues. I would suggest getting something like an Arsenal then add the Zhukov stock, you will have an AK that will last a lifetime. Even a current production WASR is a better gun than anything Century builds. WASRs are built in a legit AK factory using chrome lined, hammer forged barrels and do not have the issues the Century built guns do. The ONLY thing Century does is open the magwells to accept standard magazines and swap in the parts needed for 922r compliance.

Again, Century built guns have serious durability problems.

Thanks I appreciate the info. Read up on it abit.