I'm a big fan of Streamlight products. I carried a Stylus Pro in my shirt pocket for years at work. The color is pretty much worn off of it. But it still works great. I carry a micro-stream in my pants pocket everyday. Gives out really good light for its tiny size. I also have an antique Scorpion that so old it has a standard bulb. Still works great! I really aught to look into upgrading this one. And then there are TLR-1s on my house pistol and shotgun. I just don't think you can go wrong with Streamlight.  :up:

However, about two years ago there was an ad on Armslist where I guy had 3 NIB S&W Tactical Flashlights at $35 each. I looked at them and was so impressed that I bought all 3 and he let me have them for $90. I don't know who makes these for S&W, but its a darn good flashlight. The strobe is absolutely blinding. :eek: I have one in the house, one in the truck and one in my emergency bag. :D

• Like 1

I don't have one but know folks who do. Mostly industrial maintenance folks who need a good flashlight and they really seem to like them.

I didn't read the whole thread, but I'm a big fan of Elzetta, manufactured in Kentucky, USA. 

Check out some of the videos online showing how to repeatedly drive nails into a 2 by 4 with the flashlight, or the one where the light is dropped from 300' onto concrete and works fine.

Elzetta also has some great videos on their YouTube channel explaining the differences and flashlights on the market and "what the other guys won't tell you."

I will caveat to say that their lights are very expensive others, but having had a number of Chinese lights fail, once i doscovered Elzetta, I made the switch and slowly am purchasing a few of their lights.  

On 12/6/2018 at 3:00 PM, Jamie Jackson said:

I don't know how long this sale will last, but Surefire has the Sidekick at $29.99 as I type this. 

That's a steal folks!

https://www.surefire.com/sidekick.html

Thanks for the heads up, Prag!

• Like 1