Whisper

ad closed Ruger stainless 10/22 takedown -- Photo added

SOLD PENDING RECEIPT OF FUNDS, Ruger 10/22 stainless takedown,   I took this NIB in a trade this fall and have put maybe 200 rounds through it.  Have now acquired a Kidd barrel 10/22 ultralite and don't need this one, so it's going on the block.

Since I took this in a trade I don't know how it should be priced, but I see Academy wants $300 plus tax for the blued version, so I am thinking $300 should be a fair price for a like-new stainless one.  If that seems unrealistic, let me know and I'll negotiate -- not trying to take advantage of anyone; just want to move this along since I don't need it any more.  I'm open to trades and will throw in cash if needed.  

EDITED:  Photo added by popular demand.  :)

Thanks,

Whisper

10-22TD.jpg

Edited by Whisper

Gun has Ruger scope mount installed but I am not selling a scope with the gun unless somebody asks for one; I have a couple of possibilities that could be made available.  A red dot sight also works well on this.

Could meet someone over the MLK holiday weekend if needed.

Thanks for looking,

Whisper

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By cknight98
      Withdrawn
    • By luvmyberetta

• By Bad_Bowtie
      Sold
      Remington model Seven CDL Synthetic in 7mm-08  in excellent condition. I also still have the original box,ect..  Factory trigger was swapped out for a Timney trigger #521($125) which adjust from 1.5- 4 lbs. It has a DNZ mount and a Nikon Buckmaster 3-9x40 scope. Also have 2 boxes of  hunting ammo and some brass.
      Dropped to $600 for everything or $525 without scope

Possibly interested in a Gen 4 or 5 Glock 17 or 34 

Possibly other handguns or nice hunting rifles, JM Marlins in 35 or 45-70, Savage Weather Warrior,  1911s, Smith or Ruger Revolvers
      9mm, 10mm 556/223 ammo.

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.
TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.
Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines