• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By prag
      I have several handloading (reloading) components as well as some gear and ammo for sale in this ad. It is partially consolidated from previous ads I’ve listed.
      Any ammo, powder, and primers would need to be local, FTF, sale in West Knoxville. Cash please on local items.
      Gear can be shipped and therefore Paypal is an option. I would need to mail USPS Priority mail. PM for details. Flat Rate USPS for heavier items.
      I will indicate when items are sold and update when there are changes.
      I will be adding and/or removing items at times and I will post to this portion of the thread when I do so.
      Please PM me with questions.
      Thanks for looking.
      Jamie
      #1) One Eight (8) pound container of Winchester 231 powder (at least as far as I know it’s 8 pounds as I don’t recall using any of it).  Price: $125.00 (price drop)
      #2) One (1) pound container of Alliant Unique powder. Price: $22.00 each. Six (6) one pound containers available.
      #3) One (1) pound container of Hodgdon Titegroup powder. Price: $23.00 each.  Only one pound available.
      #4) One (1) pound containers Alliant Bullseye powder. Price: $23.00 each.   Two one pound containers available.
      #5) One (1) pound container of H 335 powder. Price: $21.00 each(price drop). I’ve had exceptional results using 55 gr fmj bullets for 5.56 ammo. Four one pound containers available.
      #6) Winchester Small Rifle Primers. 1000 primers per box. Price: $27.00 per box of 1000 primers. four (4) boxes available.
      SOLD #7) Winchester Small Pistol Primers. $27.00 per box of 1000 primers.  Five boxes of 1000 each available.SOLD
      #8) Condor Plate carrier with AR mag pouch. New condition. $45.00
      #9) AR 500 Patriot Plate set. Anti spall coated front plate, non-coated back plate and 2 side plates. These are flat, not curved. These plates are “Patriot Plates” purchased from Main Gun and “Doc” was my POC when we purchased these in a group buy. The link provides some info and has some videos of him/them shooting and testing the plates with various ammo. The plate setup in the Condor carrier weigh in at 25 pounds…that weight is carrier with plates.
      https://www.maingun.biz/Body_Armor_Steel_Patriot_Plate_p/patplatepair10x12.htm
      I am asking $95.00(price drop) for all 4 plates. (Front, back and 2 side plates).
      #10) 7.62x39 Wolf ammo. 640 round SPAM can with opener. One available. $135.00 
      #11) Sealed "Battle Pack" 5.56 South African ammo. 300 rounds each. Stored indoors in sealed ammo can since purchased early 1990's iirc. $70.00 each(price drop). Two available.
      #12) TDI knife blunt trainer with NSR belt sheath. New condition. $50.00
      #13) Federal 12 g 00 buckshot with Flite Control. LE 133. 5 rounds per box, 10 boxes per tray or 50 rounds each tray. $40.00 each tray/flat of 50 rounds. Two available.
    • By doughnut
      S&W M&P9 Pro Series 5" barrel. 9mm. The Pro Series is spec'd with a better trigger, Fiber Optic front sight, and Novak rear sight. Box, grip panels, and 2x factory 17rd magazines are included. <500 rounds.  Great pistol, very accurate.
      Asking $450, OBO.
      TERMS: First unconditional "I'll Take It" gets priority.  I'm willing to meet FTF, buyer must present TN DL/HCP and complete a Bill of Sale.  If you have any questions, message me.  Thanks.

• By amprecon
      Remington 7600 pump action .30-06 with Leupold scope mount and QD rings, sling, four 4-round magazines and iron sights. (Scope not included) I bought it used and have fired approximately 60 rounds through it. I believe it was made in 1993 and is in overall great condition. Asking $350. Prefer FTF Memphis area.
      SOLD!

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

This is an example of a list.

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines