• Similar Content

• By sigmtnman
      Dan Wesson Valor in Black. Serial #501. Bad Ass Pistol. Crappy ass pics.
      Comes with box, and that crap they stuff in the box with the gun. As well as 2 factory mags and three Check mate mags
      $1500

• By tgtmasterchuck
      I just joined as a benefactor and this is my first post:
      For Trade Only:   Springfield Armory XDs .45 ACP w/5 magazines.  Never Carried.  Excellent Condition.  Box and every thing that came with it.  Trade only at this time.  Will add cash for right item.
      I live between Franklin and Bellevue
      Must provide Tennessee Handgun Carry Permit and be willing to sign a bill-of-sale.  Must be legal to own a firearm in the State of Tennessee. Will trade for:
      Heckler & Koch VP9SK
      Smith & Wesson 2.0 Compact 9mm

• By TN_Nash_CC
      Hello all,
      I'm selling my mint VP9SK along with two extra magazines. Includes everything just as if it were being purchased new... Only has about 300 rounds through it....
      I'm wanting to try out a CZ da/sa... So would be open to trades....
      Asking $450.00 and must be bought by a TN Permit holder. 

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

This is an example of a list.

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines