Potential Beretta M9A3 Buyers Beware!

akdude1

FYI! 68.gif

The M9A3 has had and still does more issues with fit and finish than any gun i know of, this includes ones made in Gallatin as well as the newest ones made in Italy, major complaints are the Huge Stake Marks for the extractor on top of slide and issues with splotches in and under the Cerakote.

In the past unless 1 saw the issues before purchase then U were out of Luck, since Beretta considers this issue as Cosmetic and that is that!

However as of this AM many M9A3's were being sold as NIB for $725. and up including free ship and no CC fees but only 1place had listed these as "Blems" due to probs with Stake Marks on Slide, some were also on GB for $750. no CC and free Ship. bs.gif

Found out a Major Distributor bought thousands of Blems/Seconds and is selling them $125. or so cheaper than the avg. current price of about $850.ish online.
So be "Very Cautious" buying 1 anywhere for quite a while according to a "Honest" Dealer!

So basically one doesn't know if they are getting a NIB or a NIB Blem. where any finish issues aren't covered!

GOOD LUCK!

6 hours ago, res308 said:

It's sickening to see a company that has been known to produce finely crafted firearms fall to qc standards that would embarrass remington. 

Ouch! Those are harsh words. lol But from what I'm reading in different sources, they are well deserved.

I’m not big on buying foreign guns, but when Beretta built a plant here and was actually making them here; I thought I would give them a try whenever they got the TN marking out there.

I have seen post by people saying that the Italian guns don’t have these issues; just the ones made here. Is that true or just BS from those that want to hate on the USA? :confused:

• Admin Team

Do we have any more documented evidence of this most recent bash Beretta thread then we do any in any of the others of late?

It seems like we’ve got plenty of, “I know a dealer who says” but it doesn’t go any further.

• Like 2
  • Moderators
Do we have any more documented evidence of this most recent bash Beretta thread then we do any in any of the others of late?
It seems like we’ve got plenty of, “I know a dealer who says” but it doesn’t go any further.

Good point. I should have added in my comments I have yet to see a Beretta with the stated issues and I always look for Berettas anywhere o am at. Speaking of which, anybody have a 92F Inox they are looking to sell?