My new MK18 build

rugerla1

I've wanted to do this for a long time. I don't even know the total cost yet but I know it wasn't cheap (for me anyway).

Build list:

Daniel Defense MK18 URG

SilencerCo ASR flash hider

Spikes Crusader lower receiver

Surefire M300c Scout light (500 lumen) with Surefire SR07 remote dual switch and UE tailcap

Thorntail SBR scout mount

Magpul sling adapter

Magpul MS3 Gen 2 coyote sling

Geiselle SD3G trigger assembly

Trijicon MRO 2 moa red dot

American Defense QD mount

BCM QD end plate

Midwest Industries QD sling attachment

Sig SBM4 brace

Magpul MOE+ grip

Midwest Industries buffer tube assembly

Spikes Tactical ST-T2 buffer

Seekins Precision bolt catch and mag release button

Geissele super charging handle

Daniel Defense fixed front sight. Not sure if I want to use the fixed rear as of now. Probably go with flip up rear.

Unknown manufacturer ambi safety selector

All remaining lower parts were from my stash of extra parts.

I don't think I left anything out. I'm really excited to get some time on the range with this setup. The length of the MI buffer tube and the SBM4 brace seem like a good fit for me as of now. I plan on getting a stamp for this lower and leave this setup alone once approved. 

IMG_2904.jpg

• Like 5
  • 2 months later...

Well unfortunately I’ve only been out one time to shoot this. If someone would have bet me that I’d have this almost three months with only one range trip, they’d have won the bet. Life, just life gets in the way of recreation sometimes lol. But I have carried it with me a few times while checking game cameras and just wanted to say how much I love the sling setup. It truly is very nice and easy to adjust. Hope to get out this weekend and run some rounds through it again.