KahrMan

ad closed Blaser R8 Professional Special Package - **Reduced**

The Blaser R8 is one of the best rifles for African plains hunting.  Tough, accurate and reliable.  I bought this package in a fund raising auction.  I do not see myself making it to Africa anytime soon.

This one is in .300 Win Mag.  The nice thing about the Blaser's is that you can carry a different barrel and switch calibers very easily and quickly.  You can get additional barrels in .375 H&H, .300 Wby.,

30-06 Sprg., .270 Win., .308 Win.

I have not even assembled this rifle yet.  It comes with a Pelican 1700 custom fitted case and a Zeiss Conquest 2-10x42 scope.

I am open to trade offers plus cash.  Looking for newer Beretta O/U's.

$4,000.00  $3250.00 

fullsizeoutput_1181.jpg

fullsizeoutput_1182.jpg

fullsizeoutput_1190.jpg

IMG_3399.jpg

Edited by KahrMan
  • Like 4
  • Wow 1

49 minutes ago, jwhjwh54 said:

I tried to walk out with the 6.5 Swede mannlicher stock rifle but someone beat me that night. Good luck with the sale . My pops has a blaser and it’s amazing 

That was at the 2017 Banquet. I also bid on the 6.5 Swede. I got the Blaser the year before. They sold one at 2017 Banquet also and it went cheaper than what I paid the year before. 

Are you coming to the 2018 one in March?

13 minutes ago, KahrMan said:

That was at the 2017 Banquet. I also bid on the 6.5 Swede. I got the Blaser the year before. They sold one at 2017 Banquet also and it went cheaper than what I paid the year before. 

Are you coming to the 2018 one in March?

2018 is going to be good. March 15th. Details at musiccitysci.org.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By NickinTN
      I've got a super sweet Sig P229 Legion chambered in 357 Sig up for sale. Comes with all the factory items, 3 mags, lock as well as the Sig exclusive soft case and coin. Gun has approximately 400 rounds through it and is a sweet shooter. Just need to thin the herd a bit. 

Will consider trades on other handguns that I feel like I can sell for equal or greater value, even 2-for-1s will be considered. 

$900  $850 this weekend

• By NickinTN
      Up for sale is a like new Sig P365. Friend of mine traded it to me, I've already got one so now this one is for sale. Grip has been Duracoated in German blue and looks sweet! Comes with the two factory mags as well as an extra one, the 12 round version. Probably less than 200 rounds total through it. 

Feel free to contact me with any questions
      $550    $500 this weekend
      If you would prefer a black grip module I have one I can swap out with this one. If you want both I'll add it for $20

• By Rebels010
      Sold
      I have a Burris Fast Fire 3 up for sale. It was mounted and took to the range once. Sticking with RMR only. It’s the 3 moa dot and comes with Burris forever warranty. It’s the model with no mount. Box and all the goodies from Burris. 
      $140 FTF in Franklin or South Nashville. Add $5 and I will ship to your door. 

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

This is an example of a list.

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines