NEW - TGO Hats, Shirts, Etc.

TGO David

• Administrator

First and foremost I want to voice my extreme appreciation to @KahrMan for accelerating our ability to offer this to you.  For those of you who have never had the pleasure of meeting him, KahrMan is without a doubt one of the most generous and selfless people I have known.  When he read that the set-up for embroidery to do TGO logo apparel had a substantial cost, without hesitation he stepped in and made it happen.

We are fortunate to have amassed a group of exceptional people here on TGO.  Not a week goes by that I am not reminded of that.  But generosity like this directly benefits all of us and I just could not let it go unheralded.  I cannot thank him enough.

With all of that being said, please enjoy shopping the new TGO merchandise catalog in our Queensboro store:  CLICK HERE TO GO SHOPPING!

A few things to note:

• I will get a permanent link to this added to the menu at the top of the site.

• All orders are fulfilled by Queensboro and TGO receives a small portion of each sale.  While I will do everything that I can to help you with any issues that might arise, our involvement here is actually very limited.

• I do not have any control over what they have in inventory or what their lead-times are.  Please pay close attention to what they state the time-to-delivery is for your order before you commit to the purchase.  I think most things ship within two weeks.  Do bear in mind that these items are made to order, so it takes a few days for that to happen.

I would love to hear about your experiences with the shop and the merchandise!

• Like 12

Yay! 

Let me tell you a little about @KahrMan, he messaged me when I posted a pic of my Sig 10mm and told me he had 11 mags for sale for $100. I told him I would happily buy 3 of them. When we met to make the sale he hands me the whole bag of 11 and would not take any more money for them. Generous should be his avatar...... He did say not to expect that if buying a firearm..... :usa:

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, Fourtyfive said:

Yay! 

Let me tell you a little about @KahrMan, he messaged me when I posted a pic of my Sig 10mm and told me he had 11 mags for sale for $100. I told him I would happily buy 3 of them. When we met to make the sale he hands me the whole bag of 11 and would not take any more money for them. Generous should be his avatar...... He did say not to expect that if buying a firearm..... :usa:

Done a few deals with KahrMan myself, and I'll echo your sentiments. A great person to meet, and a gentleman of the first order.

One of the absolute icons of TGO!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, TripleGGG said:

@TGO DavidJust tried to order and none of the links show any items.  I even registered on the site thinking that was the reason.  Still nothing available. Anyone know if the site is down or if there is a problem? 

I had the same results. Looks like it's just not ready yet.

• Administrator

IMPORTANT - READ THIS!  (2/1/18)

Guys, I froze existing orders and halted new ordering for the time being.  I am in between meetings at work and really only have a few seconds to type this.  I'll explain more later and re-open the store as soon as I can.

I don't think anyone noticed that the logo didn't have the bullet holes inside the state.  Just stars.

Working with Queensboro to make sure that we don't let anything go out the door with the wrong logo, taking care of existing orders, etc.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, TGO David said:

Guys, I froze existing orders and halted new ordering for the time being.  I am in between meetings at work and really only have a few seconds to type this.  I'll explain more later and re-open the store as soon as I can.

I don't think anyone noticed that the logo didn't have the bullet holes inside the state.  Just stars.

Working with Queensboro to make sure that we don't let anything go out the door with the wrong logo, taking care of existing orders, etc.

Thanks for jumping on it like always David.

• Like 1
  • Administrator

I was in contact with the folks at Queensboro yesterday.  They informed me that I caught this in time and no orders had been filled with the incorrect logo.  They have their art department digitizing the corrected logo and will send it to me for review within the next few days, and then we'll be able to release the existing orders to production.

Once that happens, I will also reopen the catalog so that others can order.

• Like 2
  • Administrator
3 hours ago, ArmyBrat61 said:

The site looks like its up and running....tried to order some gear but they don't ship to P.O. Boxes.....:dropjaw:

Have you contacted them to verify or ask why?  That's news to me, but I doubt I have any say in what their policies are.Confirmed, this is on their web site:

Confirmed on their web site:

Can you ship to PO Boxes? What about APO and FPO addresses?

We cannot ship to PO Boxes, but we can ship to APO and FPO addresses. Charges for APO and FPO shipments will follow our normal shipping rates listed on the right. However, all orders going to APO and FPO addresses will be shipped via USPS and are not trackable.

That's a bummer but hopefully you can work around that by giving them another address to use.

• Administrator
41 minutes ago, Grand Torino said:

I talked to them yesterday. I spoke to ....

Ed Daughtridge
QB Online Stores Senior Accounts Manager

He stated things should be straightened out here in a couple days and things should get rolling again.

Did you post this before you saw my other post about the store being open?