12 yr old shooter

Raoul

Sounds to me like they are trying to make excuses as to why she brought the gun to school and her saying I'm sorry for shooting you. I have not heard any hard charges being brought yet. If that was a young boy he would be booked and have a list of chrages longer than his arm and still finding more to charge him with. I bet  the Governor is already to sign a pardon for her!!.................:mad:

Edited by bersaguy

This article didn’t mention it but another article said that the gun was in her backpack and we she dropped the backpack the gun went off. That’s why one of the charges was negligent discharge of a firearm. 

I guess she was carry a Sig...

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, KahrMan said:

This article didn’t mention it but another article said that the gun was in her backpack and we she dropped the backpack the gun went off. That’s why one of the charges was negligent discharge of a firearm. 

It went off and shot 5 people?

2 hours ago, bersaguy said:

What happen to the 15 year old boy with the head injury from it that was in serious condition???? Was this some politicians daughter or what???????? Sure sounds like a cover up to me..........JMHO

Different shooting, the head injury was here in TN I think.  There is still a kid in the hospital in TN, not sure if it's a head injury though.  The one that died in Vandy was a head injury.

This one, the shot hit one, went through and grazed another, the rest were injured in the mayhem of running away.   

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Omega said:

Different shooting, the head injury was here in TN I think.  There is still a kid in the hospital in TN, not sure if it's a head injury though.  The one that died in Vandy was a head injury.

This one, the shot hit one, went through and grazed another, the rest were injured in the mayhem of running away.   

Ok , Thanks

57 minutes ago, Omega said:

The victims include a 15-year-old boy who was shot in the head but is expected to recover, said officials at Los Angeles County + USC Medical Center. He was shot in the temple and was "extremely lucky" that the bullet missed vital structures, said Dr. Aaron Strumwasser, a trauma surgeon. The student remains in intensive care.

A 15-year-old girl who was shot in the wrist also was hospitalized.

Two other students, ages 11 and 12, suffered graze wounds and were treated and released, Strumwasser said. A 30-year-old woman suffered a minor injury in the chaos after the shooting, officials said.

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, DaveTN said:

The victims include a 15-year-old boy who was shot in the head but is expected to recover, said officials at Los Angeles County + USC Medical Center. He was shot in the temple and was "extremely lucky" that the bullet missed vital structures, said Dr. Aaron Strumwasser, a trauma surgeon. The student remains in intensive care.

A 15-year-old girl who was shot in the wrist also was hospitalized.

Two other students, ages 11 and 12, suffered graze wounds and were treated and released, Strumwasser said. A 30-year-old woman suffered a minor injury in the chaos after the shooting, officials said.

I thought there was more to the shooting than was being announced and I'm not believing the dropped back pack story quite yet.

• Like 2
15 hours ago, bersaguy said:

I thought there was more to the shooting than was being announced and I'm not believing the dropped back pack story quite yet.

Yeah, it seems unlikely to me that the dropped backpack story is true.  The fact that we have no info about the type and caliber of the gun is also suspicious.  Somebody in power doesn't want the truth known about this case.

On 2/4/2018 at 12:00 PM, bersaguy said:

Nor I. "Didn't mean to", at its furthermost stretch, means ONE shot THe above injuries could be as many as FOUR. IN theory, if you lined it up in a billions to one trajectory, you MIGHT be able to do it with one.

"Zero tolerance"?

And how did the parent or parents get so slack, either leaving a weapon out for her to take, or her being able to get means to get a weapon?

THere's a lot more to this and we won't know very much because she's a minor. GMAFB.

SWC

• Like 1

These MSM guys confuse me, they edit their stories and many time don't put what was edited.  The first reports I read didn't mention the headshot, just a pass through and injuring others with a ricochet.  And now this story has:

The girl holding the firearm "didn't mean to" shoot the 15-year-old girl, he said, according to the station.
"They thought it was a toy gun, but then it shot," KABC reported, quoting Benjamin Urbina.

So there is an eye witness saying "holding" the gun, and thinking it was a toy.  How can that be when it was a dropped backpack?

7 hours ago, Omega said:

These MSM guys confuse me, they edit their stories and many time don't put what was edited.  The first reports I read didn't mention the headshot, just a pass through and injuring others with a ricochet.  And now this story has:

So there is an eye witness saying "holding" the gun, and thinking it was a toy.  How can that be when it was a dropped backpack?

As I said before, there are forces actively working to ensure that the truth about this story does not get out.