Visiting Nashville Area in May - Competition recommendations?

Guest BHG123

We are planning a trip to the Nashville area the third week in May and would love to be able to do some competitions, visit some ranges and/or gun stores that we do not normally get to see in East Tennessee.

I have spent enough time in Nashville in the past, to have visited a number of gun shops and a few indoor ranges, but I never had the chance to compete in the Nashville area or go to an outdoor range.  Does anyone have any recommendations? 

We may head back to East Tennessee taking a more south Tennessee drive than I40, so anything interesting along that route (other than the big gun store in Benton)?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, lawmonkey13 said:

There is an IDPA indoor match at Royal Range Thursday night but you have to preregister the Sunday before to make sure you get in. 

I was wondering if they were still having these.  I read on some website somewhere, that the Thursday matches at Royal Range had stopped back in November.  I will double check with them today.  I would love to get there!

All, I would not mind stopping off at a Bug Gun, Steel Challenge or Cowboy shoot either, if you know of any those days.  Through the weekend, we might be heading over toward the Cleveland or Tellico area.  I will see what I can find, but if you know of anything off-hand, that would be great!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.