Grayfox54

for-sale Withdrawn: Please delete

The Savage pistols are under-appreciated.  Compact, striker-fired, and reliable with the first detachable double column handgun magazine.

Many notable people owned them, including Buffalo Bill Cody and Bat Masterson.  

Very pretty examples here!  Decent prices, too.

Kids today just don't appreciate the classics.:D

I happen to have a copy of each of these, and they are great fun to shoot, as well as examples of the quality manufacturing our country was once known for.

"Ten Shots Quick" was Arthur Savage's advertising slogan for his semi auto pocket pistols.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Billco
      Decided to consolidate the firearms I have listed into one ad. I have tried to reduce prices to be very fair. Funds needed  for impending medical costs and procedures. For this reasons, I cannot accept trade offers.
      1. CZ P-09  BNIB, unfired CZ P09. This is the omega trigger system with the option of converting from safety to de-cocker.  It has three dot fixed sights, and 4.54" barrel.   Included is the hard case, lock, conversion hardware, manual, papers and two 19 round magazines. Price: $400
      2.  Beretta PX4 Storm  40 S&W compact . I bought it at LGS barely used; I'm guessing fewer than 100 rounds through it, and I have added another 25 rounds. It shoots great with minimal recoil, just not what I want to carry. It came with one of the back straps, and I have ordered and am including the other two. also has 2  12 round magazines and original box It also includes a new Winthrop black open top pancake holster. Gun is in excellent condition no wear, dings, rust or marks.  price: $400 including holster  
      3.  Beretta 45 ACP full size I offer for sale a Beretta  PX4 Storm 45 ACP full size; 4 inch barrel. It is BNIB and never fired.  It has three backstraps and two magazines . I is a new gun so all factory packed items(manual, lock, cleaning brush etc) are in the hard case. Price: $500  SPM
      4. Mossberg MODEL 500 HOME SECURITY HS410 .410 bore, 3 in. chamber, 18 1/2 in. barrel with spreader choke, Model 500 slide-action, 6 shot mag., blue metal finish, black synthetic field stock with pistol grip forearm, 5 1/2 lbs. BNIB unfired condition. Price $350 
      5. Ruger Mini 14 Tactical chambered in  5.56 NATO. Rifle is in excellent condition (like new) with about 80 rounds through it. Black synthetic  stock  with blue barrel.  Scope mount , rings and lock included. Comes with two 20 round and one ten round magazines.  $700
      Too many photos to post; will send for serious inquiries.
      All transactions cash FTF Nashville MidTN. Must be 21 years old and have valid TNDL, HCP preferred.
    • By Wade195
      Smith Wesson Shield 45. Thumb safety. 
      I am original owner.
      Comes with a total of 5 magazines.
      Magazine loader
      Holster and original box and all that came with it.
      A little over 100 rounds down the pipe.
      $350.00 cash
      Blessings

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

This is an example of a list.

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines