Glock 19 PMAGS Free to a good home

Mr.Mildot

Hi Folks,

I've got to fly back to the Peoples Republic of California early tomorrow morning, and I have 2 brand new Glock 19 standard capacity PMAGS I picked up for some recreational activities while on business... don't want to risk a felony importing them into CA(sad story)... so if anyone wants them just reply to this post and I'll tell you where they are (at a hotel near BNA).  It's either that or throw them in the garbage.  I'd rather they got used up....

Thank you, 

Mr. M

• Like 4

Hey, I agree that it is terrible that you have to leave them behind. If I should happen upon some 10 round mags, would I be able to ship them to you?  I'm making the assumption that you can use them. lol

Not up on the shipping restrictions for Kali.

That's the least I can do for your generosity.

Edited by hipower
  • Like 4

Hi hipower,  there's no restriction on shipping 10 rounders to CA, so if you come across any restricted capacity magazines and want to lay them on me that would be fine.  Thank you for thinking of doing so, but no worries if not.... 

The mags are in a tied off white plastic bag with a paper stapled to it with your first name and my first name last initial at the location specified.  I explained you were a colleague from work coming to pick it up and they said fine, no problem.  Should be there.

Mr. Mildot and Hipower, I tip my hat to the both of you, class act on both counts.  My condolences to Mr. Mildot for having to return to never never land.  Maybe one day you can just come to Tennessee on a one way trip.

• Like 3

Working on that tacops, beleeeeve me.  I'm headquartered in Smyrna and have another office in Oak Ridge and all my guys are in EST, just waiting for my company to give relo package....

Thank you for the kind words, a tip of the cap to you sir!

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Mr.Mildot said:

Hi hipower,  there's no restriction on shipping 10 rounders to CA, so if you come across any restricted capacity magazines and want to lay them on me that would be fine.  Thank you for thinking of doing so, but no worries if not.... 

The mags are in a tied off white plastic bag with a paper stapled to it with your first name and my first name last initial at the location specified.  I explained you were a colleague from work coming to pick it up and they said fine, no problem.  Should be there.

Got there a bit earlier than I thought I'd make it. But still long after you left.

Had a good laugh when the desk clerk found the bag. She came out holding it out at full arms reach...like she was worried about what it might be.

I never said a word. Just thanked her and chatted about how good the lobby looked for a minute and left.

Got a buddy looking on the mags too. I had some, but didn't locate them today. Not giving up. 

My thanks again.

That's pretty funny,  as a man whose youngest child has only within the last 2 years learned to use the "potty", I can recall disposing of many a bag of that description containing foul substances.

Thank you for acting so quickly, at least helped make the best out of my poor planning and got some more PMags into circulation.

Please don't put yourself out over the 10 rounders, it's a very nice gesture and I appreciate it, but there is certainly no obligation.

Besides, I won $45 dollars on a slot machine in the Las Vegas airport on my layover today, so it's a net gain. :cheers:

• Like 2