Sign in to follow this  
TGO David

Please Welcome to the TGO Staff...

This process has been a lot slower than I had hoped and that is entirely my fault.  I have been covered up with other things, which is exactly the reason why we needed some new folks on the TGO Staff to help us keep momentum and keep things friendly and enjoyable.  So without any further adieu, please welcome to the moderating team...

There may likely be more added soon but these gentlemen were gracious enough to volunteer and are now set up as moderators.  :)

I have more volunteers to sort through and hope to get that taken care of in the days ahead, so if you had tossed your hat in the ring don't give up yet.  I really appreciate all of the interest that has been shown.

• Like 12