Taurus PT G1 Class Action Experience?

Ronald_55

On 10/19/2018 at 7:54 PM, Ski said:

I called back and "ordered" a G2C.  They said it would be eight (8) weeks, so maybe I'll have it on time for Christmas. 

I called Taurus last week since it had been eight (8) weeks, and they said it was delivered the week after Thanksgiving, so I dropped by my dealer the next day.  It arrived with my name on it but no contact information.

Now, I just have to decide whether to try to sell it "new" or shoot it and decide after that.

2 hours ago, Ski said:

I called Taurus last week since it had been eight (8) weeks, and they said it was delivered the week after Thanksgiving, so I dropped by my dealer the next day.  It arrived with my name on it but no contact information.

Now, I just have to decide whether to try to sell it "new" or shoot it and decide after that.

You got G2C? Since it's a bad old Taurus, and you obviously have had such a revolting time with them...just sell it to me. I'd give you a 100 for it. lol

4 hours ago, Moped said:

hipower, the bid is at $130!!! LMAO!

Actually paid $205 for a new one plus tax and TICS last year.  I've seen them a bit cheaper though.

You know, this actually started out as a joke. Then several others got involved.

Since this might be see as selling/bidding activity, I'm going to stop all this.

Will send you a pm.

• Like 1
On ‎12‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 9:17 AM, Ski said:

Now, think I've settled my part in this cluster, so Ski, if you put this up for sale, I'll be looking at it. 

4 hours ago, hipower said:

You know, this actually started out as a joke. Then several others got involved.

Since this might be see as selling/bidding activity, I'm going to stop all this.

Will send you a pm.

Mine was a joke.....mostly due to geography.  I looked at buying one if there's or the filull size on Black Friday. 

Well and picking on Hipower was part of it. 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Ronald_55 said:

Mine was a joke.....mostly due to geography.  I looked at buying one if there's or the filull size on Black Friday. 

Well and picking on Hipower was part of it. 😁

What? So I'm the designated whipping boy today? Fie upon thee knave!