Sign in to follow this  
R1100R

Dan Wesson Pistol Pack

1518750150276796422289.thumb.jpg.cd0521cb0c347f88f1c8d57864358cdf.jpg

Saw in another thread someone talking about a Dan Wesson. This is my pistol pack that I have owned since 1981. I thought I would pull it out of the safe and show it off. It is a model 15-2 in .357. I love this pistol. They are great guns and very accurate.

• Like 10
  • Wow 1

Ive got the same pistol from about the same year. Wish I had the pistol pack.

The Dan Wesson was grandfathers only handgun. He was a one rifle/handgun/shotgun guy. For what it’s worth, he knew how to operate everyone of them.  I wouldn’t give any of the three up for anything now that he’s gone. It’s a solid shooter and quite the looker as well. 

Oh, I am so sorry you own that, I tell you what, let me send you the address of my FFL and I will be happy to dispose of it for you...

Disgusting! That you own that and I don't, that is. lol

Awesome. That is a thing of beauty!  

Very nice!  I'd love to find a DW Pistol Pack.

I had a DW 4" .357 in 1982 and had a chance to buy a pistol pak for $500 that same year.  I thought it was just too much money at the time. :wall:

Beautiful! :drool:

Dan Wesson made outstanding revolvers. I'll never understand why they didn't sell better. :confused:

Always wanted the Pistol Pak!  Thanks for sharing!!!

Nice, I have a DW 357 but just the 6"barrel. Passed a DW in 44 mag, 4, 6 and 8 barrels at a shop way out in Camden. Just 1200 dollars.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By doug2020
      PRICE REDUCED ON PAIR (and will never go lower): Nice S&W 18-3. I have had a very long time. Companion to my S&W Model 66s. It has sat in gunsafe since. $600
      Its companion revolver is also available - S&W 66-1 .357 Mag $700
      Doug Meyer 931.691.1066 Winchester, TN lndm3rd@gmail.com

• By doug2020
      PRICE REDUCED ON BOTH (and I will never go lower): Immaculate S&W 66-1. I have had since 1985 and bought brand new at that time, as a companion to my other 66s. I carried this specific model on duty for 25 years. Sent this item to Smith Custom Shop in 1986 for action job and polishing of trigger. They test fired it, with six rounds, sent it back, and it has sat in gunsafe since. In blue box w all documents and cleaning kit. $700
      Its companion training revolver is also available - S&W 18-3 .22lr $600
      Doug Meyer 931.691.1066 Winchester, TN lndm3rd@gmail.com

• By TGO David
      I'm starting a thread to chronicle my efforts to build a semi-custom M&P M2.0 Compact to rival the Glock 19 in my EDC suite.
      As Smith & Wesson are currently offering a $50 rebate on the M&P series of handguns, I purchased another 4-inch M2.0 Compact 9mm strictly for the purpose of sending its slide off to Primary Machine to be milled for a Trijicon RM07 red dot.  It should be delivered to them tomorrow (Friday, Aug 10) and will then be in their queue for the next 2-3 weeks.
      The configuration I have specified for it is as follows:
      Mill slide for RMR and for Glock rear sight dovetail behind the RMR. Install plain black suppressor-height sights.  Glock rear, M&P front.  Proper height for co-witness. Cerakote slide Graphite Black  
      This will be in addition to the other 4-inch M2.0 Compact 9mm that I have been carrying for several months now.  I'll leave it with iron-sights only.  This unit with the red dot sight will very likely become my new EDC.
      I will post updates here as I learn more about the ETA for its return to me.

This photo is not mine but it is similar to what I have in the works.  Mine does not have the thumb safety and the front sight is different.

Friday 10-AUG-2018
      The slide and RMR arrived safely at Primary Machine's location today and was signed for by their staff.  The 2-3 week [estimated] countdown begins!

Friday 17-AUG-2018
      The slide was completed and shipped back out to me on Wednesday the 15th.  It is due to arrive today.  As soon as it does I will of course take photos and post them.  I should be able to get it to the range this weekend to dial it in and see how it runs.

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

This is an example of a list.

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines