Shooters Nation Podcast - Episode 01 - LIVE NOW

TGO David

• Administrator

?height=90&width=90

Shooters Nation Episode 01: School Shootings. Should Armed Response Be Left To The Police?

http://shootersnation.libsyn.com/shooters-nation-episode-01-school-shootings-should-armed-response-be-left-to-the-police

BIG thanks to Randy Harris (@Cruel Hand Luke), Eddie Mickle (@molonlabetn), Gordon Revels (@Dolomite_supafly), and Mark Lancaster from Squared Away Customs for the time they spent with me recording this last night and the knowledge they shared.  I had an absolute blast doing this and can't wait to do the next episode.

Tell us what you think!  :)

I am submitting the podcast to iTunes now and will be submitting it to Stitcher this week.  I'm told that it can take 7-10 days for the first podcast to be approved and picked up by iTunes, but subsequent episodes post a lot faster.  In the meantime you can access the podcast and listen to it using the link at the top of this post.  You will always find the latest episode released first on the Libsyn Page for Shooters Nation.

• Like 1
  • Administrator
1 hour ago, Dolomite_supafly said:

It was an awesome time. A lot of great information was put out. 

I had a great time and looking forward to the next one. 

Thanks again, man!  I think the most telling part of the whole evening was after the show as we hung out and chatted and everyone said "I think we could have easily gone longer."

There was so much information shared last night!  Even after the show!  Next time I'm not going to worry about the clock.  We're just going to keep rolling!!

Listened to the prelude and first episode.    Nicely done for sure.   Really good sound quality.    Good content and looking forward to listening more by subscribing.   Sending you a PM later today with a topic I'd like to hear about that is related to the first episode.   

• Like 1
  • Administrator
On 3/1/2018 at 7:44 AM, FrankD said:

Just finished it up this morning, great job guys looking forward to the next one

Thank you!

3 hours ago, Trekbike said:

Listened to the prelude and first episode.    Nicely done for sure.   Really good sound quality.    Good content and looking forward to listening more by subscribing.   Sending you a PM later today with a topic I'd like to hear about that is related to the first episode.   

I appreciate the kind words!  Definitely send me some ideas!  :)