Podcast Now Available on iTunes!

TGO David

• Administrator
26 minutes ago, JAlexanderMSgt said:

Just listened to it...I like it.  One of the things i like most about it is that I can listen when I want to, not just the time it airs. and of course the professional job in content and editing as well, of course.

Thanks for the kudos. I wanted to be sure we had a good quality episode!  The guests were just excellent all the way around. 

You hit on the thing I really love about podcasts: you can listen when you have time, pause them when you don’t, etc. I’ve come to where I don’t listen to live radio any longer because of them!

• Moderators

Very solid start. It didn’t come off like the first episode of a new podcast. Good guidance of the discussion to prevent rabbit trailing and a solid mix of voices to keep it interesting and fresh throughout the conversation. It really seems like you already have a definite vision and voice which often takes a while for a podcast to find. Well done. There’s a lot of potential here and I think you have a solid product. 

• Like 1
  • Administrator
7 hours ago, Chucktshoes said:

Very solid start. It didn’t come off like the first episode of a new podcast. Good guidance of the discussion to prevent rabbit trailing and a solid mix of voices to keep it interesting and fresh throughout the conversation. It really seems like you already have a definite vision and voice which often takes a while for a podcast to find. Well done. There’s a lot of potential here and I think you have a solid product. 

Much appreciated!  The panelists were outstanding and I worked hard to make sure the first episode sounded as good as possible with my limited experience so that folks would be willing to listen again to another episode.  :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

I finally got around to listening to the first episode. David, I didn’t realize you have such a great radio voice.

Content was great. Definitely was pro 2nd Amendment but came across as decently objective as well, which is a good thing when trying to reason with people whom hold differing opinions.

Great job! I look forward to hearing more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Administrator
8 hours ago, CZ9MM said:

I finally got around to listening to the first episode. David, I didn’t realize you have such a great radio voice.

Content was great. Definitely was pro 2nd Amendment but came across as decently objective as well, which is a good thing when trying to reason with people whom hold differing opinions.

Great job! I look forward to hearing more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you - I really appreciate it!   Episode 003 just posted to the various distribution points, too.

For some reason this episode I started using filler words while I was trying to verbalize my thoughts, which surprised me as I normally don't do that.  I'll be investing in a shock collar before Episode 004.  :)

• Like 2