NRA Donations through Amazon purchases

Guest BHG123

I wanted to share with everyone here, tell your NRA supporting friends. 

The NRA (us) is taking the brunt of hate, but in all of that, we are getting a lot of new members! In addition we all can contribute to the NRA's mission through a website called smile.amazon.com.  When you make your Amazon purchases, do NOT go through www.amazon.com, go through smile.amazon.com instead and a portion of your purchase will go to the NRA.  You do need to set up your charity preference on your first visit, though.  Put the smile link in your browser, so you do not accidently miss any opportunities to send a bit of change to the NRA.

Here is a link to the page with all the details on how to sign up
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/chpf/abo...3_1_3501591742

It may only be a few cents contribution to the NRA each time you buy, but if we all are doing it the numbers can add up!!

Help spread the word!

I still will not contribute to the NRA. The NRA needs to un#### itself. As a Tennessean you should be aware of the Guns-In-Parks disaster and the NRA's failure and alleged betrayal. For the record, I am a Benefactor Member of the NRA and contributed quite a bit during the election. I stopped when I was informed that the NRA settled their Chilhowee Park gun ban suit.

The NRA is busy playing 4D beer pong ("chess not checkers") right now anyway. To translate that to plain English: They are Negotiating your Rights Away with President Trump leading the charge. The fantastic duo, Wayne LaPierre and Chris Cox, green-lighted the bump stock ban.

• Like 2
On 2/27/2018 at 7:33 AM, Hozzie said:

Been giving to the local Golden Retriever Rescue foundation for years.  It isn't a lot per person, but it all adds up.

St. Jude's for me via Amazon, and I use Lyft's round up program to donate to the USO.  Great ways to donate routinely, and like you said, they add up.