Big Birthday

Happy Birthday Pop Pop and sorry to hear about the surgery but I can say been there and done that and mean it. Different surgery but same deal. Just turned 70 on 25th of January and had heart attack and Open Heart Surgery on Monday week before my Birthday and was home the day before my Birthday. I'm still very much in the recovery-rehab period and will be for a while but great to be at home.  Good Luck with your surgery my friend...........:cheers:

I'm 74. so both of you are just young, whippersnappers, LOL.

I had rotator cuff surgery a year ago, rehab wasn't as been as you hear about. There was a guy there same time as me with knee surgery, he did very well. Saw him a few weeks ago in Lebanon, doing good.

Hang in there & best to ya.

3 hours ago, pop pop said:

Happy birthday to me, 70 today, and for my present, knee surgery tomorrow. You just can't beat it, I am a blessed man. Threes score and 10. Who would have thought it!

Happy birthday and do all your PT. Oh and quit eating those Damn painkillers as soon as you can stand to.

• Like 2

Guys, I had a great birthday and the knee surgery is in the behind now. I had it on Monday morning at 8:30 and just now beginning to get around again. I won't go into detail, unless someone wants to know how surgery was, but will just say it was/is very very very painful. I am taking all the pain pills and can tell when they are spent and am in need of more. I have been to my first physical therapy session, on Thursday, and they warned me to be sure to take the meds 45 minutes before reporting for therapy. Therapy will be every other day (3days) during the week. I actually felt pretty good this afternoon. Getting better by the day.

• Like 1
On ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 8:06 AM, pop pop said:

Happy birthday to me, 70 today, and for my present, knee surgery tomorrow. You just can't beat it, I am a blessed man. Threes score and 10. Who would have thought it!

Happy Birthday to you! I can understand the comment. lol My b-day is fast approaching as well. My own knee surgery has been held up due to some other health issues, or I'd be right in there with you.