Highwalker

Free Edible wild plants class in Crossville, TN

Free Edible wild plants class in Crossville, TN on March 17@1:00 PM. Be prepared to hike a couple of miles, class size is limited to 15, and will last 3 hours. I have noticed a few other folks giving classes similar to mine in the area lately, my classes are free, their are not. Go to both, you decide. Check it out on Facebook fb.me/grassycoveoutdoors.

• Like 1

Do you know how often you will do these this summer? I've been wanting to go to one for a while but life keeps happening.

Kick life to the curb and make it a point to go to one of Highwalker's FREE classes. Time well spent, great fellow, great time. I'd wait for warmer/drier weather, but don't miss out on a great learning opportunity.

Frankly, it's best to attend a couple classes at different times of the year? What you see in Spring will be different than what you see in the Summer and Fall.