Sign in to follow this  

Glock 35. Just like new. Tried 20 rounds through it. Just not a Glock fan. Looking to trade or sell. $600 $550 cash price. Trades considered would be something in 357 Sig. I got this as a prize. Figured it would be great to get a barrel for and shoot up a bunch of ammo dad had left me. Really disordered I just do not like Glocks. 

Pretty open on trades so do be afraid to make an offer. 

Edited by n0rlf
Price Drop

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By DJTC45
      Here's a Les Baer THUNDER RANCH SPECIAL, I bought this one in 2012 and put 100rnds. down it and it's been in the safe ever since. I'm thinning out some of the ones I just don't shoot anymore. Comes with everything pictured, I sold the Baer mags to my neighbor but I'll include three Wilson Combat ETM mags. Asking $1400 cash for this one. Les does not make the TRS anymore they discontinued the  model sometime last year. I can meet in the Goodlettsville, Whitehouse, and Hendersonville area, but can drive a little to meet. Please PM me any questions, thanks.

• By DJTC45
      Here's  a Springfield Armory 1911-A1 basic mod.45acp. I have not fired it the person I bought it from didn't shoot it much. I've had this for a little while, was going to use as a base gun for a build but don't have time. I'm asking $500 Cash for it. I'm north of Nashville so I could meet anywhere around the Goodlettsville, Whitehouse, and Hendersonville area but could drive a little to meet. Please PM me any questions. Thanks

• By DJTC45
      Here's a new Rem. 870 Express Super Mag. 12ga., 21"Bbl. Full Camo MOBU COUNTRY. I bought this new last year for turkey season but never went. Has the Rem. Turkey Choke I'm asking $425 CASH for it. I can meet in or around the Goodlettsville, Whitehouse, and Hendersonville area but can drive a little distance to meet. Please PM me any questions. Thanks.

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines