Sign in to follow this  
CZ9MM

for-sale Ebay - Canon EF 28mm f/2.8 IS USM

Three lenses I'm selling:

EF 28mm

EF 35mm

EF 135mm

If anyone purchases one of these camera lenses locally face to face, I will include for free the following:

I'd like to see at least one of these lenses sold this weekend, so if you are interested make an offer.

In a nutshell, without getting way, way too technical, here are the pros of each lens:

• 28mm: Wide Prime, image stabilization, very sharp. Great for landscapes, photographing rooms, anything that needs a wider angle, etc.
  • 35mm: "Normal" Prime, image stabilization, extremely sharp, fast aperture for low light, great as a walk-around lens, group portrait lens, etc.
  • 135mm: Telephoto Prime, extremely sharp, fast aperture for low light, superb as a portrait lens when you have enough working room. Amazing lens.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By ballz71
      I have a Ruger American Predator stock with 4rd flush fit magazine. I have done some trimming on the end to make  it not touch the barrel. I ended up getting a chassis system for it and not longer need this stock. Asking 15 bucks for the stock and mag. The mags alone are going for around 30 to 40 bucks. Msg me for details. 

• By R4MBO
      2 seats with one on the aisle in Section H Row 21. Prices are for pair.
      9/1 MTSU - $40
      9/8 Nevada - $50
      9/22 S Carolina - $100
      11/17 Ole Miss- $100

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

This is an example of a list.

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines