Sign in to follow this  

for-sale Ebay - Canon EF 28mm f/2.8 IS USM

Three lenses I'm selling:

EF 28mm

EF 35mm

EF 135mm

If anyone purchases one of these camera lenses locally face to face, I will include for free the following:

I'd like to see at least one of these lenses sold this weekend, so if you are interested make an offer.

In a nutshell, without getting way, way too technical, here are the pros of each lens:

• 28mm: Wide Prime, image stabilization, very sharp. Great for landscapes, photographing rooms, anything that needs a wider angle, etc.
  • 35mm: "Normal" Prime, image stabilization, extremely sharp, fast aperture for low light, great as a walk-around lens, group portrait lens, etc.
  • 135mm: Telephoto Prime, extremely sharp, fast aperture for low light, superb as a portrait lens when you have enough working room. Amazing lens.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By KahrMan
      I have two Model 1927s for sale. One is one of the first 10,000 made in Hartford at Colt and the second is one made for the C.F.S. (Federal Internal Security)
      These are the only pistols considered Colts that were not made in the US.  Here is a little information on the backstory...
      In 1914, the Argentine military adopted the Colt M1911 as their standard military sidearm and contracted with Colt to supply these guns.
      In 1923, Argentina adopted an armaments bill that would eliminate Argentine dependency on foreign arms. Under this bill, the Argentine Congress authorized appropriations for a military modernization program and prepared the infrastructure for a domestic arms industry. In accordance with the new law, an aircraft factory was established in 1927, a munitions factory in 1933, a small steel mill in 1934, and a small arms factory in 1936, all of which were managed by Argentine army officers. 

In 1927, the Argentine Commission for Foreign Acquisitions negotiated a contract with Colt for the manufacture of M1911A1 .45 caliber self-loading pistols specially marked and serial numbered in a separate series, and secured a licensing agreement giving the Argentine government the right to manufacture these pistols. 

The agreement specified: 1) that Colt would manufacture 10,000 Colt automatic pistols, caliber .45, “Ejercito Argentino Modelo 1927,†for the Argentine Army; 2) that the complete knowledge base for future production of the pistols in Argentina, including drawings, manufacturing instructions, material specifications, tool requirements, etc., would be transferred to Argentine control; and 3) that Argentine technicians would be trained in manufacturing operations and inspection. 

The first was made in late 1927. It has all matching parts including the magazine. Fairly rare to still have the matching serial numbered magazine. The finish is ok on the frame and sides of slide. The top of the slide does have some pitting and corrosion. See pics. Still it is a nice all original one of the first 10,000 that was made at the Colt plant in Hartford.

The second was made in 1954 for the C.F.S. which was a federal internal security agency. This one is all matching except for the magazine and grips. This one has been refinished.

$1300 for both. 

• By cknight98
      Posting a few up for sale, details and pics below
      Rex Zero 1 Compact in 9mm, excellent shape in box with all factory items and 2 magazines.  Around 100 rounds fired from it with zero malfunctions.  Excellent compact handgun, I just prefer my CZ's for DA/SA guns.  $525
      excellent condition CZ P-09 full size 9mm. It comes in the factory box with 2 hi cap magazines. It has the Omega trigger system in it with the decocker module installed but includes the safety module if you'd rather have that mode. It's an easy user swap, all parts are included. Less than 200-250 rounds fired through it, it has ran flawlessly just as expected $500
      Glock 23 with brand new ameriglo Pro I-Dot night sights and 4 13rd mags. It also comes with a Lone Wolf 9mm conversion barrel and one Magpul 15rd 9mm magazine. I do not have the box. Gun is in great shape and functions great. $600

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.
TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.
Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines