Password / Email issues

I just joined today (signed in using Facebook). Now I'm getting this message "Emails that we send to you are being returned to us. If our emails continue to bounce, we will stop sending emails to you and require you to update your email address.

When I go to the screen to update the email I can't complete it because I never got a password for the site since I came in through Facebook I guess. What do I need to do?

Edited by Glock19soddyguy
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/11/2018 at 3:03 PM, TripleGGG said:

Just sent you a private message. The email you have posted is not the email used during sign-up. I sent you the email used.

Hey I am getting this too. I regularly get emails showing content I follow. Any ideas?

Shooters Nation login failed all of a sudden btw couple weeks ago.  Same username and password as here.

But main prob,  no email sent out through "forgot password" link. Used a comcast one, but nothing in spam or junk folders there.

Sent message through contact link there, nada.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
  • Administrator
2 hours ago, Oh Shoot said:

Shooters Nation login failed all of a sudden btw couple weeks ago.  Same username and password as here.

But main prob,  no email sent out through "forgot password" link. Used a comcast one, but nothing in spam or junk folders there.

Sent message through contact link there, nada.

- OS

PM me what you want your password to be.

• Like 1
  • Administrator
2 hours ago, No_0ne said:

I'm getting the same message as the OP.  Changed the email address, same message, except TGO now shows the updated email address as my current one.  Suggestions?

Are you having issues HERE or there?

1 hour ago, TGO David said:

Not sure, however I updated the email to yet another account and got the confirmation link to go through, however I still have the same message appearing on TGO pages as the OP, even after updating the email address.

I'm getting email updates from TGO on the latest account now, but I still have the orange banner stating: "Emails that we send to you are being returned to us. If our emails continue to bounce, we will stop sending emails to you and require you to update your email address. " at the top of each page on the site.

On 4/12/2018 at 8:56 PM, TGO David said:

Definitely on your end.  I still get the same message about emails from TGO getting bounced, but since I changed to the last email address, I actually get several emails per day from TGO. I have tried clearing cache, as well as logging out and signing back in, the orange banner is still at the top of each page here.

• Administrator

That orange banner is just going to have to be ignored for the time being. There may be an issue with the software that the authors need to look into. 

My question wasn’t about whether it was here or on your end; it was about here or on Shooters Nation.