Nationwide school "walk out" for gun control laws

1 hour ago, SWCUMBERLAND said:

He's accurate.

I'M the crabby sumbitch... Born in early July, so naturally a crab, and if you had met my egg donor, SOB would be self evident.

I'm a cancer as well, but it appears that wasn't hard for you to figure out on your own.:sadwave:

1 hour ago, n0rlf said:

Oh and by the way guys, I think what you are doinig here is "discussing".

Since we are "Discussing" Give us some ideas on what you would like. What would you consider as far as a universal BGC? Sales restrictions that are "Common Sense", Permits, safe storage? After all we want to be part of the soution not part of the problem after all. 

I am open to any ideas but prefer we give othing away as far as our rights go. I just happen to think there is a way to come up with something that both sides happy.

Since my favorite part of the second amendment is "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED", I am afraid I'll be of little help in this exercise.

When I was a wee tot, there were sanitariums scattered about to house the mentally deranged. Today, they walk among us. Therein lies the real problem; not guns.

Edited by gregintenn
  • Like 4
9 minutes ago, gregintenn said:

Since my favorite part of the second amendment is "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED", I am afraid I'll be of little help in this exercise.

When I was a wee tot, there were sanitariums scattered about to house the mentally deranged. Today, they walk among us. Therein lies the real problem; not guns.

You're absolutely right! They were called asylums in my neck of the woods, and they did a brisk business. Now jails serve the same purpose, tho fail miserably. ( I worked there for 3 yrs. )

Folks want a solution, but they want someone else to do it. Strange how that hasn't worked.

• Like 1

The thing I see in these kid protests, is that they are creating the next generation of serial protesters. A lot of these kids don't have a clue, a lot of them don't care, get out of class get on TV, get some attention, etc, etc........

Did anyone truly think that there WOULDN'T be such things happen in these marches, or some form of punishment for non- or anit-participants?

Cruz will linger on the taxpayer dollar in a prison or a psych ward. The same bad actors that fomented all these walkouts and such will try to have any attempt at an execution stayed and candlelight vigiled against. Any who dare speak against such claptrap opera will be vilified by the leftist lamestream media.

SWC

17 hours ago, xsubsailor said:

I understand that it is forbidden to use foul language on this forum but I can whisper it to myself :wall:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/16/ohio-student-suspended-for-staying-in-class-during-walkouts.html

The kid was told to go to study hall if he wasn't joining the protest.  That is well within the school's authority to make such an edict, and suspend the kid when he refused to follow instructions.  I get that he was trying to find the happy middle ground, but administrators and teachers get to tell students where to be on school grounds, so the kid deserved his suspension.

Edited by btq96r
  • Like 1